leah's marriage

Guest LIZ83

just a quick question!! If vinnie is still alive and in witness protection wouldnt leah be commiting bigamy by marrying dan??? Especially since peter knows about it???

If I have started this thread and there is already one about this then sorry! xxx

I think that sort of thing is thought of when someone goes into witness protection.

If you think about it, Leah isn't ACTUALLY supposed to know that Vinnie is still alive. If Peter hadn't told her then as far as she's concerned, she's a widow, and thats what the authorities want her to think - and you can't get arrested for marrying someone else when you're a widow :wink:

Edit: Ditto to the above post :rolleyes:

Leah was told that Vinnie died in prison. Then Peter came to the bay and it was clear that he was keeping a secret from Leah. Just before he went into a coma (after he was attacked by Sarah Lewis on the night Noah died) he told her that Vinnie was still alive. When he eventually woke up, he explained that he was involved in putting Vinnie into witness protection and faking his death, after he gave evidence against another inmate. Vinnie wanted Leah to join him, but she decided to stay with Dan and move on with her life. Then he came to VJ's birthday party dressed in a bear suit and after he'd gone Leah found a goodbye note from him and realised who the bear was.

I think only Leah, Dan, Peter and Jesse know that Vinnie isn't dead.

Archived