The fueding mothers

Guest Liz

I think the storyline is great, very amusing. I don't really remember the previous one, but that's because I didn't pay a lot of attention to the show in 2001.

I also recognised Dan's mum as being Shauna's Aunt Kate, though it took me a while to work out where I'd seen her before. Her voice was a give away.

The arguing seemed a bit OTT and unbelievable; I think it would have more believable if they'd had more bickering over a few more episodes then we would have got a better idea of their characters. It seemed a bit rushed and not done very well. It was OK but it could have been better.

The arguing seemed a bit OTT and unbelievable; I think it would have more believable if they'd had more bickering over a few more episodes then we would have got a better idea of their characters. It seemed a bit rushed and not done very well. It was OK but it could have been better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that the characters were established very quickly, but I'm yet to decided if that's good or bad.

Helen has never really had a great oppertunity to shine before, so I'm glad that we get to see more of her.

I LOVE NOLLEEN (dan's mother)!! She's one of the most original characters I have ever seen on Home and Away, and she is really funny. It's a pity she was only there for a short while.

(Leah and Dan are talking)

NOLLEEN: Oh look! They're talking.

DAN'S FATHER: Yes, we can see that Nolleen.

(Leah and Dan kiss)

COLLEEN: Oh look! They're kissing.

NOLLEEN: Yes, we have eyes Colleen.

That was one of the funniest scenes ever with them. I don't know if it has aired yet on UK screens.

Archived