Ric and Maddie

Guest Major Oak

i don't like ric and maddie together

ric and cassie are better

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They might be, if they would show each other some affection!

Before they got together I thought they'd make a really nice couple, but now they are together it's all a bit disappointing :( They just don't seem like a couple at all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just don't seem like a couple at all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absolutely agree on that one.

Ric and Cassie have "matey" chemistry, but not romantic chemistry at all. They just seeem like good friends, or even brother and sister. Other times they seem a bit married even...I think it's possibly because they live together, there is just no mystery or romance there. I agree that they work much better as just best friends, they just have that rapport of being good mates rather than a romantic "couple". I reckon the writers probably didn't anticpate that the chemisty would fizzle out so quickly, and having them as foster brother sister ceratinly doesn't help, it just makes the whole thing feel a bit...incestuous even...:o

I also think he is much better with Mattie, yesterday reminded me what made me like Ric so much, it was his gentleness and sweeetness with Mattie.

I should think that, yes, one day they will definetly get it together. I think that at the moment the writers may feel Matilda is a bit too innocent for Ric. Perhaps in a year or so she will have matured nicely, and a relationship could be on the cards. Ceratinly all the stuff she is going through at the moment (uk) will contiribute to her growth and maturation as a character.

I definetly don't see Ric and Cassie lasting much longer, the chemistry just isn't there.

Ric was kept back a year, he was in Robbie's year, who has also been kept back a year and Kim's year, who has been kept back two years, which meant that he should have been in Jade, Kirsty and Seb's year. Wasn't Seb kept back a year because he couldn't read. Since Hayley originally sat her HSE is 2000, that mean's there's supposed to be a 4 year age gap between them.

Ric was kept back a year, he was in Robbie's year, who has also been kept back a year and Kim's year, who has been kept back two years, which meant that he should have been in Jade, Kirsty and Seb's year. Wasn't Seb kept back a year because he couldn't read. Since Hayley originally sat her HSE is 2000. Tasha just dropped into whatever year gave her the most storylines.

Ric & Matilda don't get together (unfortunately). I have most episodes up until the end of 2005 Season (which aired in Australia last Friday). Cassie & Ric go through some big problems, including a break up, a new guy for Cassie, etc. They do get back together, but they have major family issues to deal with, they are still together in Australia now, but i'm not sure for how much longer, or how things end between them, as Ric gets a new girlfriend, new girl, Belle Taylor in 2006. Matilda finally gets herself a boyfriend, in the form of new stud, Lucas Holden, played by Rhys Wakefield. He is nice, but i'm afraid Rhys is too young for me, i'll just have to stick with Mark Furze.

Ric and Matilda, i did wonder if they would get it to gether as they seem to have a good chemistry, tonight that split second of them nearly kissing it was there.

I do think Maddie needs to mature a bit and gain her confidence around boys and learn to be herself and not act like someone she's not to gets a guys attention.

Ric and Cassie they seem to have a great careness about eachother but i feel it's down to their bad experiences of family life that have brought then together they both feel a sympathy for each other like a brother and sister may do, they act like that around eachother too, i'm not saying thev'e got to be all over eacher all the time just the small bits as in touch etc, in all no chemistry.

Archived