Ric and Maddie

Guest Major Oak

The reason Matilda didn't look happy when they nearly kissed is because Ric is with Cassie and Cassie is one of her best friends. Matilda isn't a bad person - she may have feelings for Ric but she wouldn't act on them if it meant hurting Cassie. I really wanted MR to get together at first, then when Cassie arrived I thought she and Ric also had great chemistry, just in a different way. MR have a heartfelt, caring relationship, whereas RC's is more fun. I'm not sure which I prefer...I think it's a waste if MR's relationship is never explored any further.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah...I know that Matilda is a good lass...but I thought she might have been pleased that Ric had feelings for her. She didn't have to go doing anything about them..and could have just waited..if ever..for Ric and Cassie to split up. I know if someone fancied me that I liked..and if they were going with somebody else..and also if something like this happened with me..i'd be happy..mainly because i'd realise that there might be/might not be a glimmer of hope for me and them being together. I would really like Matilda and Ric to be together though...sorry Cassie.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So looks like they will not be getting together any time soon - then again I guess it all depends on how long their characters stay in the bay cause lets face it if they hang around long enough then they are bound to hook up. Ric and Cassie seem more like brother and sister than Maddie and Ric with whats going on in the UK right now ... So here hoping for a 2008 Ric and Maddie wedding -lol

Ric is immensely protective of her and I don't think that would work if they were going out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why not? My fiance is very protective of me too, if you really care about someone and love someone then you will do everything you can to protect them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because it can easily get taken too far and turn into jealousy. If he's this protective of Matilda when they're only friends, how bad would he be if they were going out?

Archived