No. 1 Australian Drama

Guest lucaspatrick

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, if both have got 1.345 Home and Away goes first because H becomes from M. They're wrong Valk. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, that's the rounded figure, but raw figures, McLeod's won.

Also, Home and Away's average rating in 2003 was 1.3m, in 2004 1.3m, and in 2005 1.3m.

So really, when people go on about how much the show has improved in ratings, well on average it has just stayed the same, whilst other shows have declined.

Ratings figures here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Austr...r_Home_and_Away

That's because in the middle of the year after the stalker storyline the show went down for a bit. It's the last few months where the ratings figures have been massive but because for something like this it's averaged over the entire year that would be lower.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. Valk i think your facts are wrong!!! :P

That's because in the middle of the year after the stalker storyline the show went down for a bit. It's the last few months where the ratings figures have been massive but because for something like this it's averaged over the entire year that would be lower.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. Valk i think your facts are wrong!!! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well we are talking about the whole year here in this topic, starrychris.

And h&afan, by definition, facts cannot be wrong. :P

Wikipedia can sometime be wrong

I.e I just changed it

Year Average Viewers

(5 City Metro, 00000s)

2005 9.99993754638

2004 1.3

2003 1.33

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's people like you who think it's funny to add false information that have made it an unreliable source.

I don't think it's funny, I was just giving an example, not as though anyone would actually believe that anyway

Besides if Wikipedia was to be reliable they wouldn't have it so any random could edit the page

EDIT: There, I changed it back

Archived