Sally and Flynn's house- floor plan

Guest maizy

Hey guys, I Love the house that Sally and co are living in and I like to make houses on the Sims, I have found some floor plans for houses on neighbours that I like and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a floor plan of Sally and flynn's place at the caravan park?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I Love the house that Sally and co are living in and I like to make houses on the Sims, I have found some floor plans for houses on neighbours that I like and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a floor plan of Sally and flynn's place at the caravan park?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've looked and haven't been able to find any, you just have to build it from memory, I've done the same thing with the Sims. Is it the Sims 2 or the original version??

Well I wasn't really planning on posting this just yet but seeing as someone has specifically asked for one then I might aswell!

I made this very basic floorplan for a new section that is currently in early development on BTTB - it's obviously not to scale and it was only a quick one to test out the software so it has little bits missing and may not be that accurate - I'm having great difficulty in matching it up to the upper floor though!

SBH.gif

Please do not post this on any other forum or website

Wow that looks great! That must have taken some time and patience!

Is there not a door between the Laundry and pantry so that you could walk into one and out the other? Now that I think about it, I don't think there is! We've never seen it but for some reason I always thought there was :unsure: There is a window in the laundry room though :)

I made this very basic floorplan for a new section that is currently in early development on BTTB - it's obviously not to scale and it was only a quick one to test out the software so it has little bits missing and may not be that accurate - I'm having great difficulty in matching it up to the upper floor though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have had the same problem building them on the Sims, the downstairs set of Summer Bay House doesn't fit with the upstairs set, plus making it match photos of the actual house is difficult.

Thanks Dan F, Looks Good, I'm gonna try it out, I'm doing the Beach house to but trying to put it together myself from what I remember. Have we seen the upstairs of the Beach house?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think we have seen the bedrooms a couple of times but very rarely, and I don't think we have ever seen the landing. All I know about the Beach House is that it has four bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs. When I built it on The Sims 2 I based the other bedrooms on the main one we see, which is about (in Sims square terms) 5x5, the other bedroom downstairs is the same with the corridor between the bathroom being about 2 squares wide.

This makes the living room about 12 x 8 (or 9), I can't quite remember the other figure. The kitchen is about 4 squares wide by 8 squares.

The upstairs is only part of the size of the downstairs, with nothing over the kitchen (judging from photos - of the latest location - it is set back on the front and back, 4 squares back on each. The bedrooms then all fit to the left of the stairs (as you look from the front of the property) and I put a bathroom upstairs as well, as you can get away with more on the upstairs as it is rarely seen and with a four bedroomed house you need it, especially on the sims. I used the laundry room of Summer Bay House as a bathroom, as you can't do laundry on the Sims.

Archived