Rhys Wakefield (aka Lucas) - age

Guest Drew

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure you were the same thirteen years ago with Angel and Finlay, TheMaster.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't recall being quite so pathetic whe I was 13. :P I had teenage crushes but I didn't go on and on and on and on and on about how hot they were.

I don't think the internet was around then to allow you to do so :P  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with what the other bloke said.

These silly little girls annoy me.

Sure, i can think someone is good looking..hell, get a woody for Beth..but that is different from being materialistic.

As much as they wont admit it..they are judging a persons worth based on their looks.

If my kids ever acted like that then i'd make them sleep in the shed.

I don't think there is anybody here who didn't go through a stage of worshipping some celebrity when they were growing up.

Granted, it's annoying to read about it everywhere, but I'm sure that if the internet was around in the past previous generations would have behave in the same way. That said, there isn't really anybody in Home and Away I would ever find myself lusting after....

I don't think the internet was around then to allow you to do so :P  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with what the other bloke said.

These silly little girls annoy me.

Sure, i can think someone is good looking..hell, get a woody for Beth..but that is different from being materialistic.

As much as they wont admit it..they are judging a persons worth based on their looks.

If my kids ever acted like that then i'd make them sleep in the shed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How old are you Master? I thought you were like in your teens lol

I don't think the internet was around then to allow you to do so :P 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it wasn't around when I was 13, we still used abucuses and slates at school...LOL...but according to the profile information Frankie is only a few years older than you Ryan. :D

My kids are your age and younger and I partly agree with The Master..I'd be horrifed if they did that....I wouldn't make them sleep in the shed though.....I would come up with something far worse... :P and so would they...they are on the net all the time...I have to beat them up to get on here.. :lol: ...and they dont't make inane and totally pointless repetetive comments all the time. I make the occasional comment in the appropriate thraad...e.g the one about who would be your dream love interest..thats light hearted and frivolous...and yep I think certain actors are better looking than others...I am human.... :D But, It bugs me because so many kids are obsessed with looks these days, and think that's all that counts..its a sad indictment on society that we are raising generations of kids who are image obsessed. If that makes me a boring old fart then so be it.

Archived