What are your favorite H&A character romances

Guest neighbours_h&a_fan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always loved Shelley and Rhys and I thought that they made an excellent parenting team (their personalities balanced very well), but I detested how Shelley was made to be a villain just because it was convenient. It just wasn't her.

Her name's Shelley

Ahh that's it! Bad memory!

I always loved Shelley and Rhys and I thought that they made an excellent parenting team (their personalities balanced very well), but I detested how Shelley was made to be a villain just because it was convenient. It just wasn't her.

Totally agree with that. They were dead good together, was it a youth hostel that Shelley worked at? With Flynn! Long haired flynn! lol

Remember the storyline involving Gypsy and Shelley? Gypsy was convinced she loved Shelley and that she was gay. She spent about a week tryiong to convince her it wasn't just a crush and that she really was deeply in love with her. A week later she was kissing boys again.

Archived