Did Chloe appear in 2000?

Guest Ryan

For some reason I can remember Kirsty meeting Chloe but not knowing who she was, maybe at the beach house?  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you sure you're not remembering Kirsty meeting Sarah Lewis, and not knowing who she was??

Also Chloe's appearance was listed before the returnees for Sally's non-wedding in 2000, as stated earlier, so there is no way that Kirsty ever met Chloe, as she arrived with her family, after Sally's non-wedding.

Sarah Lewis in 2000??? We're up to 2003 here, and we haven't seen Sarah Lewis yet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't mean that Kirsty met Sarah in 2000, I meant there was a scene in 2004 where Sarah came to the front door of the beach house, and told Kirsty that she had been having an affair with Kane, but Kirsty didn't know it was Sarah until she spoke to Dani and described the woman she met.

What does that have to do with Chloe in 2000? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone said "For some reason I can remember Kirsty meeting Chloe but not knowing who she was, maybe at the beach house?" Kirsty has not ever met Chloe, but I suggested an instance which I knew of where Kirsty met someone without knowing who there were, which was Kirsty meeting Sarah, at the Beach House. Gosh your signature is right!!

Archived