Alf Stewart's Town Meeting Speech

Guest c120701

He mentioned there had been droughts. Obviously this is not a storyline that we have seen (unless he just meant heatwaves) but I didn't think coastal areas could have droughts. Could be wrong though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There have been droughts everywhere in Australia!

I just want to say how fantastic Alf was in today's episode.  His speech at the meeting was brilliant, and he really summed up the spirit of Summer Bay.  I also loved the moment where Sally realised that the magic was still there, and realised exactly what she loved about Summer Bay was still there, the town spirit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes it did and remined everone whom attened the meeting that if you stand united in one belief you can get trough it united, let them know your a force to be reakoned with, it also helps with a bit of dectevive work and chachter incriminations of ciurse!

Sally had her insurcurities after her fight and fear with zoe/eve, in which would make you to run away until something reminds you of whats important and true to one's self.

Thanks to Alf

I have to agree that Alf's speech was great it really had heart and made everyone raring to fight. After he'd said it, it just made me want to yell, "yeah, c'mon the bay!" (In true Lleyton style!)

They also reminded me of Buffy's speeched Ste - especially the one in season seven when she's like we can beat this thing. Mirrored Alf!

Keep them coming Alf, we may have lost Sally if it weren't for you!

x

Archived