Home and Away Opening Credits

Guest c120701

I was watching Home and Away last night and I noticed that at the end of the opening credits when the 'Home and Away' logo appears two people walked across the scene near the rock. It looked really strange as they usually just have a scenery shot without people. How long has it been like this?? I've never noticed it before and was wondering if this was introduced with the complete credits update. Anyone know the answer??

It's always been like that since the first set of credits in 2004.

Never understood it myself. Why not have a shot of the beach or something to do with H&A instead of random boy jumping over the logo and two people walking behind a rock. Just another reason to HATE these stupid opening credits.

It's always been like that since the first set of credits in 2004.

Never understood it myself. Why not have a shot of the beach or something to do with H&A instead of random boy jumping over the logo and two people walking behind a rock. Just another reason to HATE these stupid opening credits.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe it's more noticeable now they have made the logo shot lighter as it used to be at sunset.

Archived