Rhys Wakefield

Guest onefinebay

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Totaly random bump-up

I've been fine for a few months but I miss Lucas :(. The show doesn't feel the same now that he and Geoff aren't at each others throats, I know Aden has taken over that, but when Luc did it, it was cute, Aden does it for some sort of pleasure (minds out of the gutter) :(

Lucas was being usurped by Geoff. He was trying to protect his relationship with his father, and trying not to be replaced. His hatred for Geoff was personal, and once he realised that Geoff had no interest in replacing him, Lucas settled down and they started to get along. And then he left :(

Aden had the same thing going on with the football team, but being replaced in a football team isn't as deep and personal as being replaced in your own home. Although if you look back on it in the context we have now, Aden's family life was crap, so maybe football was all he had.

Poor Geoff. He doesn't mean to tick everyone off and get in their way, but he does :(

Archived