Characters you love?

Guest leaglelou

I've read the thread on the character you hate - what about the character that you think Home and Away would not be the same without?

For me it would have to be Sally, can't imagine summer bay without her, also Alf, Colleen and Irene. All great actors who don't get the recognition they deserve. Kate Ritchie for the next Logies people remember to vote for her amazing performance in the stalker storyline.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to the above poster who actually likes robbie & tasha....YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whats wrong with Robbie and Tasha? They are so cute. Even though they are gone I love Kirsty and Kane I also love Ric, Matilda, Tasha, and Robbie and the show wouldent be the same without Irene, Alf, Sally and Colleen.

to the above poster who actually likes robbie & tasha....YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whats wrong with Robbie and Tasha? They are so cute. Even though they are gone I love Kirsty and Kane I also love Ric, Matilda, Tasha, and Robbie and the show wouldent be the same without Irene, Alf, Sally and Colleen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree

KK are obviously my fave all time characters. Out of the current cast, well, it's kind of slim pickings at the mo! But I like Ric, Peter, Zoe, Morag, Beth...obviously the oldies like Sally and Alf, but that's probably more out of habit than anything! Matilda is improving as well.

Archived