Characters you love?

Guest leaglelou

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although she wasn't exactly popular with everyone, I always liked Dani. I liked her because she was one of the few characters that was always consistent. Sure, her selfishness was very annoying but at least she was always like that! The storylines she got also allowed us to see her vulnerable side and I just thought she was a great all rounder. :)

*Nods at Claire's nodding*.

There are no characters in the Bay at the moment who I *love* witt a real passion... with the exception of Josie and perhaps Beth... but even they aren't a patch on some of the old favourites.

I like Beth, although not as much as I did at first. I used to *love* her. I think it was a real shame that she and Rhys split up because they worked really well together. Beth seemed to get a bit down-trodden after Rhys left her (understandably so, but I still wish she'd get some of her old spark back).

Josie...hmm. I don't know why, but despite really wanting to love her, I just don't. I think it might be that the storylines they've given her don't seem to interest me much. She is still one of the better characters at the moment though.

I'm really liking Josie at the moment. I didn't at first and I was surprised at how so many people seemed to *love* her but I understand why now. I can't really pinpoint why I like her so much, I just do. I agree, she's one of the strongest characters there right now.

A lot of people have wrote/written (English not my strong point!) that KK were there favourite characters. See, I was never really gripped by the KK madness. They were a good couple, true, but I was never as into them as other people.

As for Beth, I like her but I don't think I'd miss her too much if she wasn't here. Matilda is getting a lot better for me though.

The best H & A character ever is Marilyn, the ultimate dumb blonde! (As a fellow blonde I'm allowed to say that...) !!!!!!!!!! :P

Also, when I was a kid, I wanted to marry Steven, who I thought was the sweetest guy ever! Hhmm, if only there were some like that in real life.. *curses bitterly* :angry:

Kit is one of my all time favourites, I love her fiesty nature. I also Like Irene and Morag both for completely different reasons. Morag because she is just so sharp and her scenes are always entertaining, and Irene because she is so likeable, loves everyone and gives everyone a fair go. Jesse was hot, as was Peter, and I am liking Barrry more and more. Tony Holden looks as if he could be a good character too.

Archived