Chris Hemsworth.... in Cleo's

Guest i <3 jack

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That must have spit if chris is on this sort of list  :)

*sda puts the Champaign on ice*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats what i was thinking of....but then again beau brady is on the list too...but he's going out with that girl from staurday disney :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is? :) DROOLS :) They've only been going out for a couple of months though,so i doubt it's serious and Cleo says as long as thet arn't married,engaged,have a child or been with someone for years it's fine.

I agree..Chris is mighty fine. I beleive it is unfortunately (though not for some girls) that Chris and Isabel have indeed broken up. It was in the newspaper and some magazines last week or something. Shame. They were such a sweet couple, or non couple according to the stars themselves.

I agree..Chris is mighty fine.  I beleive it is unfortunately (though not for some girls) that Chris and Isabel have indeed broken up.  It was in the newspaper and some magazines last week or something.  Shame.  They were such a sweet couple, or non couple according to the stars themselves.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes :)

I agree..Chris is mighty fine.  I beleive it is unfortunately (though not for some girls) that Chris and Isabel have indeed broken up.  It was in the newspaper and some magazines last week or something.  Shame.  They were such a sweet couple, or non couple according to the stars themselves.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ! have it ! when i sew tham together a few weeks ago

I knew something was up. !

Sda opens the Champaign while singing we are the Champions. !!

Yes !!! yes !!! yes !!! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are one sad pathetic man.

FAO Sir Drinks.

Predictably, some of the nominees have girlfriends, but that does not trouble Ms Stelio and the Cleo team.

"We say as long as they are not married, engaged, have a baby or been with someone for seven years or some enormous amount of time like that, then they are fine," she said.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ergo, being included in the eligible bachelors thing is not evidence.

FAO Sir Drinks.

Predictably, some of the nominees have girlfriends, but that does not trouble Ms Stelio and the Cleo team.

"We say as long as they are not married, engaged, have a baby or been with someone for seven years or some enormous amount of time like that, then they are fine," she said.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ergo, being included in the eligible bachelors thing is not evidence.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see :)

Archived