Chris Hemsworth.... in Cleo's

Guest i <3 jack

:o:o i thought he was going out with isabel...

btw if you have the sunday telegraph, theres a pic of chris and some others in the back of the paper...looking pretty fine loll.. ooo if anyone does get cleo would you pls be kind enough to scan the chris article/snippet for those living outside of aust...as i do not have a scanner :(

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o  :o  i thought he was going out with isabel...

btw if you have the sunday telegraph, theres a pic of chris and some others in the back of the paper...looking pretty fine loll.. ooo if anyone does get cleo would you pls be kind enough to scan the chris article/snippet for those living outside of aust...as i do not have a scanner :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what i thought to. <_< maybe the Rumours of tham spitting up are true After all <_<

Oh man, what looks to die for

Sunday Herald Sun

14 August 2005

DANCING With The Stars pin-up Tom Williams, swim champ Ian Thorpe and Jet frontman Nic Cester lead nominations in Cleo magazine's annual search for Australia's most eligible bachelor.

Williams hit the list the moment he stripped off his shirt during a raunchy dance routine on the final episode of series two of Dancing With the Stars.

Sporting heroes feature heavily in this year's top 50, led by Olympic champion Thorpe.

The AFL has replaced rugby league as the football code producing the best-looking players.

Five AFL stars -- Sydney's Ryan O'Keefe, Geelong's Tom Harley, Collingwood's Alan Didak, Hawthorn's Sam Mitchell and Adelaide Crow James Begley -- were picked by the Cleo judges and readers, compared with only one NRL player -- Jason Stevens from the Cronulla Sharks.

Actors also took the eye with top 50 inclusions Chris Hemsworth, of Home and Away, new Neighbour Dan O'Connor and Last Man Standing's Travis McMahon.

Former Calvin Klein pin-up Travis Fimmel made the list, as did Australian Idol chart-topper Guy Sebastian.

Young Sydney bookmaker Tom Waterhouse, son of leading racehorse trainer Gai, also has been identified as a good catch.

Cleo editor Nedahl Stelio said this year's top 50 was the best in the 19-year history of the bachelor list.

"There are a lot more real guys in it this year," Ms Stelio said.

Predictably, some of the nominees have girlfriends, but that does not trouble Ms Stelio and the Cleo team.

"We say as long as they are not married, engaged, have a baby or been with someone for seven years or some enormous amount of time like that, then they are fine," she said.

While not wanting to pick a favourite, Ms Stelio said dancefloor king Williams had many admirers among the magazine's readers.

"They keep asking for him to be in our centrefold. They want to see him naked," she said.

The Cleo 50 Most Eligible Bachelor list, which is complied via magazine reader suggestions and a celebrity judging panel, is released tomorrow.

Australia's most eligible bachelor will be revealed at a gala lunch at Crown on September 15.

Archived