Official Site - www.homeandaway.com.au

Guest c120701

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like Back To The Bay :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just realised after i had posted it, that it did sound a bit like this website. I just put down though everything i could think of that would improve the site, just happens that back to the bay had all the stuff that i was thinking of. Still can't think of anything else i could add though, but they really do need something done with the site, i mean it's the official site and yet it's crap to go on.

The BBC websites are fantastic for their shows because they don't feel like official sites. They have loads of things on them like video clips, spoilers, etc that usually only fansites would have. I hope the 7 Website goes down that route.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been months since the H&A official website announced their revamp, yet since that, ive seen or heard nothing more...does anyone know anything? Will their ever be a revamp?...or like many stories on that website...will the 'Coming up: We'll be launching an unreal makeover of the Home and Away website in coming weeks......' story remain like that for another 2 years?

i was thinking the same, as when i went on the site a year ago, it was still the same thing only thing thats changed is the whats coming up bit, nothing else,

why havent they mentioned any of the new actors/actress's on the site etc..

Archived