What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

Typical Irish summer day really, rain, rain & more rain :rolleyes::lol:

Sounds similar to the weather we have in England. Because its been raining here for most of the week. Not all of it been heavy rain though. I think its raining in my area right now.

I'm from the West Midlands too, and although were getting more rain tomorrow. It's meant to be very hot on Sunday, and Monday too. Apparently will be a heatwave, 30 degrees.

Defiinitely more rain today. Well at least the plants have been watered. As for tomorrow and monday, if its going to be that hot then it's time to get the sun cream out.

Typical Irish summer day really, rain, rain & more rain :rolleyes::lol:

Sounds similar to the weather we have in England. Because its been raining here for most of the week. Not all of it been heavy rain though. I think its raining in my area right now.

I'm from the West Midlands too, and although were getting more rain tomorrow. It's meant to be very hot on Sunday, and Monday too. Apparently will be a heatwave, 30 degrees.

Defiinitely more rain today. Well at least the plants have been watered. As for tomorrow and monday, if its going to be that hot then it's time to get the sun cream out.

Yes, overcast and has been raining today. Yeah, well according to the weather forcast for the west midlands, on central news it is going to be that hot, hope so. Just have to wait and see. You can never tell what the weather's going to be like in the UK. Not had much sun since April and its July in two weeks.

Sunny, but chilly.

The wind really messes with the suns potential.

I'd almost kill for some 30 degree weather right now...

I'm suprised because usually I thought Australia is quite hot. I'm not saying that Australia doesn't have wind or the cold weather. I wouldn't know because I've never been to Australia. What do you think is the highest and lowest temperature in Australia. I know the lowest where I live has been between -10 to -15 degrees and I think the highest is in the 20 to 30 degrees mark.