What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

Snow and cold, in the north of Sweden

omg NORTH Sweden! How colds ya winter.......and summer?

it's warm, windy and cloudy, about 27 degrees

2 more days of warm then its back to cold. Crap, but good coffee drinking weather :) While 20 degrees is probably a heatwave for Northern Sweden, for me its cold!

I'll look forward to the strongest cold front of the year, dipping the temp down to an icy 10 degrees and pigging out on fried chicken and coffee to keep one warm :)

Edited by SAB

Snow and cold, in the north of Sweden

omg NORTH Sweden! How colds ya winter.......and summer?

it's warm, windy and cloudy, about 27 degrees

2 more days of warm then its back to cold. Crap, but good coffee drinking weather :) While 20 degrees is probably a heatwave for Northern Sweden, for me its cold!

I'll look forward to the strongest cold front of the year, dipping the temp down to an icy 10 degrees and pigging out on fried chicken and coffee to keep one warm :)

Yes 20 degrees are pretty warm in Sweden,27 degrees are warm if it is no winds, in the north of Sweden we have snow between 5-6 months often, so I am really sick of the snow right now, it is nice having it for 2 months but when it comes to 4 and 5 you just want it to go away. This is typical april weather snowing one day melting the next, the snow goes away end of april beging of may but then it goes fast. But we can have really warm summers to, when I was in the U.S recently they thought it was cold when it was 15- 20 degrees which is warm for us, since we are more used to -30 degrees and more sometimes when it is the coldest during the winters, many years ago we had -40 degrees celcius and then we had to go home from school because the air condition didnt work, but that happens only like every 40th year that we have -40 degrees.Our summers can be between 30-35 degrees the warmest days, so it gets pretty warm here to.

Edited by Homeandaway_fan1