Stole

Guest Billy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 38:leave:

matilda is shacken by the doctors when flynn reveals something that will change the young teens life forever

beth:flynn what is wrong

flynn:you better sit down

beth:what is it

flynn:the baby is fine but

beth:but what

flynn:we found a lump in her stomach

beth:so what are you saying

flynn:matilda has got stomach cancer

beth:oh my god

flynn:im so sorry

beth cried a river of tears waiting anxiously by matildas bedside.

meanwhlie in the hostpital kane was sitting on the floor stressed out over kirsty and the baby

maxwell:are you ok

kane:no

maxwell:you look tired

kane:thanks

maxwell:you need a rest

kane:i can not leave her but i want to

maxwell:you need to leave her beside one time

kane:no i mean for good

maxwell:you and kirsty

kane:she does not even remenber who i am

maxwell:well she is worth fighting for

kane:summer bay has given me bad memorys more then good memorys

maxwell:you surrived this long do not back down now

kane:thanks.

leah waits for amanda in the bush to come home to her flat. amanda walks across when leah stumbles out of the bush and attacks her. leah is about to stab her with the syring full with posion when amanda kicks her in the stomach gets hold of the syring and stabs leah with it. amanda walks off and leah is left to rott in hell.

irene said to the police that there could be someone after her but the police tried to reasure her that is was probly a couple of teenagers messing around then irene said

irene:next there will be killings and bodies

the police did not buy a word of the infomation.

henry was walking across the canel when someone knocked him uncounsous (the spy) the person then put henry in a box which was now locked with him inside when he woke up the person dropped the box in the canel and the box filled up with water with henry inside how is the teenager going to escape this one or will he...

NEXT TIME:A BODY IS FOUND IN THE CANEL IS IT HENRYS, WILL LEAH BE FOUND BEFORE IT IS TO LATE, BETH WORLD COMES CRASHING DOWN AROUND HER, KANE IS GIVING UP HOPE AND JOSIES BACK AND BADDER THEN EVER...

chapter 39:beths fury:

matilda who is lying in a critical coma with a baby and stomach cancer to handle will need to undergo surgery to contain the cancer for now but beth is in a worrying state. worring about her duagher she is also worring about henry who has not returned to the house.

beth:come on

robbie:where are we going

beth:to find your brother henry

scott:cool i help

beth:it is not cool it is frustrating

as beth scott and robbie go looking for henry they find something very distracting on the way,

scott:hey look

beth:oh no leah

robbie:what is wrong

beth:i do not no cal a ambulance

robbie:no signal

beth:run back and get flynn

robbie runed back whlie beth was taking care of leah. scott was looking around the canel area when he spotted a body in the water he jumped in and pulled the body to shore but is it henry.

meanwhlie kane was sitting down thinking to leave kirsty or not but then he was diiastracted by a new beuatiful female nurse called ashley has kane got a soft spot for the young nurse.

meanwhlie at the beach house there was a knock at the door,

lewis:who is it

jason:irene it is for you

irene:oh my god you

josie:yes irene me we need to talk

irene was just amazed

NEXT TIME:HOME AND AWAY BITCHES AMANDA VALE AND JOSIE RUSSEL HAVE A BATTLE ON WHO WILL WIN THE BAY ROUND,IS HENRY THAT BOY WHO DIED IN THE CANEL,LEAH LIES IN A CRITICAL CONDITION AND WILL KANE GIVE INTO PASSION WITH ASHLEY...

s

p

o

l

i

e

r

s

Kane will begin a affair with ashley then kirsty manages to rememember some stuff kane is in deep water and kirsty needs his help to prove her innoncence.

meanwhlie in the season amanda and josie will keep on getting in fights on who is top dog in summer bay but there can only be one winner but who?

matilda has her baby in the next couple of chapters but she still has cancer will she make it to be a proper mum to the baby.

the summer bay spy has taken henry to there secret hideout but watch out summer bay the spy is about to do some of these things

*cause a boat to flood with summer bay residents on it

*attack amanda katie and alf

*cause a car crash which one fav residents life is on the line

and more so you don't want to miss a single chapter....

Chapter 40:im sorry:

scott was relived when the boy he dragged out of the river was not henry but where is henry then meanwhlie leah was rushed to hostpital,

flynn:leah what happened

beth:syring

flynn:right get her into to recess

beth:why what is going on

flynn:shes been injected with posion

beth was shocked.

kane went up to ashley in the hostpital and had a shock kiss with the young adult but she did not say to stop is a affair about to be formed.

meanwhlie irene told josie about amanda and josie said she will kill her

josie:hey

amanda:what

josie:you leave summer bay alone

amanda:or what

josie:your find out

amanda:ok

josie:what

amanda:tommorow outside surf club

josie:your on

amanda:whoever wins

josie:gets control of summer bay

amanda:and gets to be top dog

josie:may the best women win

amanda:no may the best bitch win

amanda walked off then josie said to irene lewis and jason,

josie:peice of cake she will be laughing on the otherside of her face

NEXT TIME:IT IS BITCH ON BITCH WHO WILL WIN, MATILDA HAS CONTRATIONS IS THE BABY ABOUT TO BE JUST AFTER 2 MONTHS,LEAHS LIFE IS ON THE LINE, SHOCKER KIRSTY REMEMBERS EVERYTHING HOW IS KANE GOING TO END HIS AFFAIR AND THE SUMMER BAY SPY SENDS A NOTE THAT WILL CHANGE THE RESIDENTS LIVES FOREVER...

Chapter 41:bitch alert:

leah remains her her coma but nobody knows if she is going to die or not flynn said the posion that she was stabbed with was toxic. dan was alert at this point whlie looking over matildas bedside.

beth:flynn

flynn:what

matilda:im bleeding the baby its being born flynn

flynn:ok we need you in for a ct scan i thinks you may have internal bleeding from the cancer

beth:make sure shes ok

flynn wisked her away whlie kirsty remembered

kirsty:kane

kane:kirsty

kirsty: i remember

kane:thats great

then kane remembered about his shock kiss with the new nurse ashley

meanwhlie everyone was gathering over to the surf club where the battle of the bitches are commencing between josie and amanda,

amanda:right go on i will let you take the first shot darling

josie swings at amanda but then amanda gets hold of her arm and twists it right back josie then kicked her

amanda then jumped on josie and started ripping her hair out josie could do nothing at this stage then amanda draggedher on the floor and punched her two times and said to the crowd

amanda: got any last words to say to the old bitch

irene:yes

irene walked over and pulled amanda on the ground then josie got 3 punches and she won the fight amanda snuffed all the blood on her nose.

they were all celebrating at the beach house when a brick came flying threw the window

maxwell picked the brick up and saw a letter on the back. he took a letter out of the elistic band

maxwell:oh my god

irene:what does it say

maxwell:i have got henry and believe me he is crying out to mummy but soon he will not be because im going to finish henry and all of summer bay off for good and believe me you will pay big time signed bev cosonjae

they were all looking in fear...

NEXT TIME:MATILDA HAS HER BABY BUT SHE MIGHT NOT ABLE TO SURRIVE THE BIRTH KANE ENDS HIS AFFAIR BUT ASHLEY IS THREATING TO RUIN EVERYTHING, LEAH WAKES UP AND TELLS ALL WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT FATAL NIGHT AND EVERYONE LEAVES IN FEAR OF THE SUMMER BAY SPY WHLIE MAXWELL FIGURES OUT A CLUE THAT COULD HELP THEM TO DISCOVERY THE MYSTREY...

Archived