Stole

Guest Billy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 33:the killer kills (herself):

Kirsty sat there in the bedroom with a bottle of wine in her hand. she then searched the whloe bedroom for something then she found some posoin that kane found from the bush to stop drug users from taking then in a box.

kane was shouting to kirsty saying

kane: open the door kirst open it please we need to talk whyy did you do it kirsty talk to me i know it was wrong kirsty

kane started crying

meanwhlie kirsty put the posion in the wine glass the tip the wine in she then put another posion load in. she puts the wine glass on the chest of drawers then turned the music on (she was playing britney spears toxic) full blast.

kane then heard the music and shouted kirsty he then heard no responce and dicided to get help.

kane ran to leahs place because it is the nearest and ask dan and leah to help they agreed.

kirsty drunk the wine then she collapesed on the floor bleeding at this point there was no sign of movement.

kane leah and dan got to the beach house dan and kane went upstairs whlie leah saw the body then she went upstairs

dan:right we are going to burst open this door

kane:on three one

dan:two

leah:three

they burst opened the door and found kirsty and pool of blood and a wine glass kane rushed in there dan then checked if kirsty had a pulse

dan:no pulse

kane:right

dan and kane lift kirsty on the bed and begain cpr whlie leah ran the ambulance.

now they have been trying for 10 minutes and still nothing then kane saids one last time they do it then she manaages to get a pulse. then the ambulance arrived and kirsty was rushed to hostpital with kane right by her side but the police were also there to exam the body...

NEXT TIME:IT IS TOUCH AND GO FOR KIRSTY WILL SHE MAKE IT THREW THE NIGHT, TASHA WAKES UP FROM HER COMA, AMANDA HAS A SCHEMING PLAN TO RUIN DAN AND LEAHS WEDDING AND THE BATTLE OF THE BITCHES HAS COME TO A WINNER BUT WHO...

Chapter 34:life and death:

kirsty was in the operating table whlie kane was waiting outside punching the wall.

katie buxton went up to holly and slaped her round the face, holly then jumped on katies back and ripped her hair out katie then smashed her into the bar fridge, amnanda then walked in

amanda: what is gonig on

holly:she started it

amanda: i do not care who started it im just telling you

katie:telling us what

amanda:you better watch out im the super bitch of summer bay

holly:no you are not

holly charges at amanda and attempts to slap her round the face but amanda twisted her arm round and holly broke it katie was just sitting thre laughing then amanda walked up to her got her hair and said

amanda:one by one i will pull these hairs out so stop challenging to be the bitch of summer bay because you have not met me yet

amanda then walked out leaving holly and katie realing

tasha had flashbacks whlie she was in her coma she was seeing jason and lewis doing something to her then suddenly she woke up from her coma and saw robbies eyes

tasha:lewis jason help

robbie:what

tasha:ahhhh

robbie:nurse

the nurse then examined tasha whlie robbie was waiting outside her room

amanda met matilda in the diner

amanda:im going to ruin leah and dans wedding but i need your help

matilda:how

amanda: i need you to kiss him whlie your on tape

matilda:no i can not

amanda:look i will pay you

matilda:how much

amanda: 100,000

matilda:amanda i need to tell you something else

amanda:what

matilda told everything that has happened between her and dan and she thought this was a great oppitunity to ruin dans repertation forever

menawhlie flynn came out of the operating threatre and told kane something but what...

NEXT TIME:AMANDA GETS MATILDA AND DAN ON TAPE, WHAT HAS FLYNN TOLD KIRSTY JASON AND LEWIS RETURN TO THE BAY AND REVEAL HOLLYS SECRET AND BOY IT IS A SHOCKER...

Chapter 35:boy maddness:

kane was crying as kirsty came out of the operating threatre

kane:can i be alone

flynn:yes, we are doing the best we can

kane held baby k.j over kirsty as she was fighting for her live every second counted as she was on a life support machine.

kane shattered in even more tears.

matilda approched dan whlie amanda was in the trees fliming

matilda: i can not do it

dan:do what

matilda:our affair our baby its too much to handle

dan then kisses matilda

matilda: get off me

amanda then came out of the trees and said

amanda:got you this time tomorrow when it is your big day will be rumble come on matilda lets go

matilda and amanda walked off whlie dan was shacking like a leaf but will he get found out.

lewis and jason returned and headed straight to the beach house where they were approched by irene

irene:hi how may i help

lewis:you hate holly right

irene:yes why

jason:you better read this

jason passed over then envelope to irene

irene:oh my god

lewis:that is what hollys big secret is

irene:she was born a man

lewis and jason grined at each other whlie irene was still in shock...

NEXT TIME:IT'S THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR BUT SHOCKS ARE STILL IN STORE AMANDA SHOWS THE CHURCH THE TAPE A SHOCKING COLLAPES HOLLYS SECRET BECOMES OPEN TO SUMMER BAY AND A HOT NEW ROMANCE AND KIRSTY WAKES UP BUT WHAT CONDITION IS SHE IN...

Chapter 36:threes a crowd:

dan went to the altar and was waiting anxiously for leah who has not turned up to the cermoney yet

meanwhlie everybody was racing to the church, leah because she was doing her hair followed closley behind were amanda and matilda then irene jason and lewis were thrid to have a confrontion with holly at the church.

leah got to the church and rushed in to see dan. matilda was about to get out of the car when amanda said

amanda:no we will wait

but irene jason and lewis raced into the church to confront holly at the church they got in the church and sat down the cerermony began

leah: i do

dan: i do

vicar:does anyone have any objections

amanda:yes me

matilda:and me

beth:maddy this is very rude

matilda: i have not finished

amanda:oh good a video player and telly when you need one

dan:stop what are you doing

amanda:the question is what are you doing with matida

te tape is on and everyone is shocked but then tragedy strikes when matilda collapes

beth:call a ambulance

lewis:are you thinking wehat im thinking

irene:ladys and gentelmen i no this is a bad time but can i tell everyone holly osbourne was born a man

holly:right that is it irene

then holly slaps irene and there is a big riot in the church leah locks herself in the vicars room. amanda looks at jason and kisses him is there going to be a hot new romance in summer bay.

kirsty woke up and said

kirsty:who are you

kane just was shocked that kirsty said that...

NEXT TIME:WHAT IS WRONG MATILDA, ARE LEAH AND DAN OVER, AMANDA RULES SUMMER BAY, KIRSTY IS DIANOGES WITH ANSLIMES AND SOMEONE IS WATCHING OVER SUMMER BAY (THE SUMMER BAY SPY SAGA BEGINS)

Chapter 37:who is it:

kane is told by flynn somethingthat will change his life forever

flynn:im so sorry

kane:what

flynn:kirsty is dianoges with ansilemies she may never recovery

kane shattered and threw the computer of flynns desk, then maxwell and cops walked in

maxwell: where is kirsty

flynn:why

maxwell just need to ask her a few questions

flynn:she wont help you

maxwell:why

kane then got up and threw maxwell againt the wall and said

kane:she has got anslimies and will never recovery

maxwell was shocked at kanes bizzare behavour, whlie flynn was called to a emergancy

flynn:maddie what happened

beth:she revealed she was pregnat with dans baby then she suddenly collapes

flynn:right get her to threatre

beth:please save her flynn

flynn walked into the operating threatre with maddie

beth was waiting outside when amanda rushed passed and said

amanda:is maddie ok

beth then slapped amanda and said

beth:you got her to say those things amanda you evil milipunated bitch

amanda:proud of it

amanda walks off and saids

amanda:im the ruler of summer bay

beth was just rumbled.

leah was sitting inside the vicars room when dan was saying all these things on how matilda use to minipulate him like amanda did. leah then walked ou tand said

leah:im going to get amanda and when i do i will be in control.

whlie irene was putiing her washing out a petrol bomb flew over alit irene rushed in the house and locked the door then a explosion happened and all you could see apart from the fire and the smoke was a hand with a lighter in there hand but who was it...

NEXT TIME:KIRSTY IS SHOWING NO SIGNS OF IMPROVEMENT IS KANE ABOUT LEAVE HER,MATILDA GETS A MAJOR SHOCK THAT WILL CHANGE HER LIFE FOREVER, LEAH ATTEMPTS TO KILL AMANDA WITH A SYRING BUT WILL AMANDA TURN THE TABLES AND HENRY BECOMES THE LATEST VICTIM OF THE SUMMER BAY SPY BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM...

Archived