Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Thanks Nicky :D *rushes over to the punishment site* :P

I feel like its been an eternity since i've been in this thread, sadly Nic seems to have disappeared of the planet :(

Yeah, we have not been spoilt with news on Nic that's for sure. Well, maybe we will get to see this movie one day. On this site is also mentioned he was in an episode of McLeods Daughters this year, maybe we will get to see him in that, hopefully.

Yeah, we have not been spoilt with news on Nic that's for sure. Well, maybe we will get to see this movie one day. On this site is also mentioned he was in an episode of McLeods Daughters this year, maybe we will get to see him in that, hopefully.

That's good news. :D We can watch that show on VTM here. I've never watched it but if Nic is in it, I'll watch it! :P

Thank you for the good news, Nicky2 and janice514! :D

That's good news. :D We can watch that show on VTM here. I've never watched it but if Nic is in it, I'll watch it! :P

Thank you for the good news, Nicky2 and janice514! :D

VTM is currently airing the seventh season of McLeods Daughters. I loved the three first seasons but in my opinion it went a bit downhill after that. Have seen a few people that were in HA along the way but no Nic as of yet. The site does not say which episode exactly and on imdb it is not mentioned at all.

Archived