Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, this isn't an artwork or screencap thread. So can you please refrain from posting screencaps and artwork. If you want to post screencaps, please do so in the Peter Baker thread in the screencap section. If you want to post artwork, please do so in your own artwork thread or the random artwork thread in the art section.

Janice, when posting animated artwork, can you please supply the link to the piece instead of the artwork itself. Animated/moving/flashing artwork is against the forum rules because some members have epilepsy and can suffer a fit of some kind if viewing a thread that has flashing icons and pictures in it. When posting the link, please warn members that they are animated. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

^ I can't help you. I'm sorry! :(

I realised the other day that Peter is almost leaving the Bay in Belgium. :( Tomorrow, it's the episode of Peter and Amanda's wedding.

Can someone please tell me what's the episode number of his last episode? I looked on the main site but his biography isn't complete.

Archived