Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I can't help you. I'm sorry! :(

I realised the other day that Peter is almost leaving the Bay in Belgium. :( Tomorrow, it's the episode of Peter and Amanda's wedding.

Can someone please tell me what's the episode number of his last episode? I looked on the main site but his biography isn't complete.

Like Mrs Baker said it is 4422, so I guess that gives us more or less still 40 episodes to go. We will be lucky if he appears in half of them. Didn't really like the wedding episode much. Too predictable. Well, even if Peter is leaving soon you still will have lots of Jack to watch !

I can give you some info girls about Nic 22 Sep to the Middle of October hes on tour with NIDA round the mane citys and towns doing work shops. :lol:

Thanks for the update Janice. Not really the news I wanted to hear, good thing for those who can actually go to those workshops...

I can give you some info girls about Nic 22 Sep to the Middle of October hes on tour with NIDA round the mane citys and towns doing work shops. :lol:

Thanks for the update Janice. Not really the news I wanted to hear, good thing for those who can actually go to those workshops...

I,m sorry Nicky but thats the best I can do at the moment unless you acutally want to see where he is working and where he trained to be an actor.

I,m sorry Nicky but thats the best I can do at the moment unless you acutally want to see where he is working and where he trained to be an actor.

Hmm, as much as I like him, I don't think I would go to Australia just to see where he was working not even if I would actually have the chance to do so. Watching him on the TV is good enough for me.

^ I can't help you. I'm sorry!

I realised the other day that Peter is almost leaving the Bay in Belgium. Tomorrow, it's the episode of Peter and Amanda's wedding.

Can someone please tell me what's the episode number of his last episode? I looked on the main site but his biography isn't complete.

Like Mrs Baker said it is 4422, so I guess that gives us more or less still 40 episodes to go. We will be lucky if he appears in half of them. Didn't really like the wedding episode much. Too predictable. Well, even if Peter is leaving soon you still will have lots of Jack to watch !

Thank you mrs baker and Nicky2 for answering my question. :D That's actually good news. I thought he was leaving sooner. I'm still disappointed he's leaving soon but he'll be on our screens for longer than I expected. :)

On the bright side, Kelli is almost gone! That's a good thing! :D I hate her! :angry:

Yeah, I still have Jack.

I'd better enjoy watching him if the rumours about Paul leaving the show soon turn out to be true!

:(

^ I can't help you. I'm sorry!

I realised the other day that Peter is almost leaving the Bay in Belgium. Tomorrow, it's the episode of Peter and Amanda's wedding.

Thank you mrs baker and Nicky2 for answering my question. :D That's actually good news. I thought he was leaving sooner. I'm still disappointed he's leaving soon but he'll be on our screens for longer than I expected. :)

On the bright side, Kelli is almost gone! That's a good thing! :D I hate her! :angry:

Yeah, I still have Jack.

I'd better enjoy watching him if the rumours about Paul leaving the show soon turn out to be true!

:(

Yeah, Kelli is awful. I won't be sad to see her go either. Anyway she does not leave that much before Peter and Amanda so I guess we still have to put up with her for 30 more episodes or so. If I am not mistaken her last epsiode is 4412.

No matter what happens with Jack, you will still have him on 2BE for I am guessing at least two more years or so.

Archived