Light The Way To Love (by christine king) - comments

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited that someone else is writing a Torian fic so I can read one

Love the romantic Torian scene

Best part was Lance coming back and Tori excitement to see him. Can't wait to see more of jealous Christian cause let's face it Tori went through more with Lance then been with Christian

Can't wait for more please update soon

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Haha Jasmine and Leah planning a bachelorette party 

Oh Lance seems jealous of Christian 

I look forward to reading more 

Update again soon :)

Thanks. Yes Lance being jealous, love writing that :wink:

3 minutes ago, KKB said:

Love this

Thanks

1 minute ago, torian said:

So excited that someone else is writing a Torian fic so I can read one

Love the romantic Torian scene

Best part was Lance coming back and Tori excitement to see him. Can't wait to see more of jealous Christian cause let's face it Tori went through more with Lance then been with Christian

Can't wait for more please update soon

Ah glad I can deliver. I love Torian, best couple in ages :wub: Yeah I always thought Tori and Lance could of had something and Robbo would of approved :wink:

Will update as soon as I can.

3 minutes ago, christine king said:

Thanks. Yes Lance being jealous, love writing that :wink:

Thanks

Ah glad I can deliver. I love Torian, best couple in ages :wub: Yeah I always thought Tori and Lance could of had something and Robbo would of approved :wink:

Will update as soon as I can.

Same here. I always wanted then to happen then he died which is exactly why in my second Torian fanfic I bought him back, would love if you read and gave feedback

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, torian said:

Same here. I always wanted then to happen then he died which is exactly why in my second Torian fanfic I bought him back, would love if you read and gave feedback

Read both of them last night I think. I did comment? Anyway love reading your stories they are really good :wub:

1 minute ago, christine king said:

Read both of them last night I think. I did comment? Anyway love reading your stories they are really good :wub:

Thanks I updating both now would love if you updated as well wanna know what happens next. I think u commented on one but not the Lance one

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, torian said:

Omg I love this.

Christian got a million questions

Cant wait to see Tori and Lance have scenes by themselves and for Christian to be more jealous

Cant wait for next chapter hope you update soon

Thanks. Yep so many questions for Christian, he needs to be caught up quick. And yes scenes between Tori and Lance alone will be coming up soon. I will update when I can.

1 minute ago, christine king said:

Thanks. Yep so many questions for Christian, he needs to be caught up quick. And yes scenes between Tori and Lance alone will be coming up soon. I will update when I can.

Omg yas so excited halfway though updating the one with Lance in it im writing atm

• Like 1