Light The Way To Love (by christine king) - comments

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, torian said:

That such a cliffhanger like to the point that i need you to update as I wanna know what happening next

Torian are so cute

Cant wait for more Lance moments

Look forward to next chapter which is hopefully soon

Thanks. I’ve been told I’m good at leaving people on cliffhangers but I have to get to keep reading somehow :wink: More Torian and Lance moments are coming, this story will be full of them :) Will update as soon as I can.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, christine king said:

Thanks. I’ve been told I’m good at leaving people on cliffhangers but I have to get to keep reading somehow :wink: More Torian and Lance moments are coming, this story will be full of them :) Will update as soon as I can.

Awesome so excited particulary for Lance and Tori we deserved so much more between then. me hoping you do tonight

1 hour ago, christine king said:

Thanks. And yep Christian needs to catch up quick. Tori and Lance have a connection too :wink:

Yeah interesting :wink:

great chapter so Christian is allcaught up now.

Lance has something to tell Tori a bit too personal for Christian to know about so soon.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

1 minute ago, Kristen said:

Yeah interesting :wink:

grear chapter so Christian is caught up now.

Lance has something to tell Tori a bit too personal for Christian to know about so soon.

Update again soon :)

I know like i wanna know what Lance got to tell her as well. Also you don't have to but i would love if you could read my torian fics