June Reynolds - Rowena Wallace

j.laur5

I thought it was a shame when Don came back in 2007, June had left him and he mentioned how he had been helping Marilyn through breast cancer treatment? This was pretty bad writing considering Marilyn was living in London and may have been eligible for NHS treatment. Also Donald left to be with June in 2003, just seemed like he returned for a crappy storyline, as well as Sally and Brad's failed marriage. 

• Like 1

On 16/11/2019 at 15:15, jrobertshk said:

I thought it was a shame when Don came back in 2007, June had left him and he mentioned how he had been helping Marilyn through breast cancer treatment? This was pretty bad writing considering Marilyn was living in London and may have been eligible for NHS treatment. Also Donald left to be with June in 2003, just seemed like he returned for a crappy storyline, as well as Sally and Brad's failed marriage. 

I thought the way he returned, saying he had broken up with June was pretty crappy too. 

• 2 months later...
On 18/11/2019 at 12:12, Sunny Girl said:

I thought the way he returned, saying he had broken up with June was pretty crappy too. 

And not really needed too, given he was only around for a few weeks. If Don was returning full-time, then yes, they'd need to break up Don and June, but it just seemed a bit weird they brought him back just to tell fans that he still never really got his happily-ever-after ending. 

• Like 4