Canadian looking to watch from the beginning.

George Wyatt

I took a liking to Home and Away when I came across old rerun clips on YouTube.

I would like to watch the entire series through (especially 3600 through 4700), however I don't know how to get my hands on episodes. Does anyone have any suggestions?

That said, I have a couple of questions:

Are old episodes (I'm talking anywhere from 1988 to 2010) still aired? If so where?

Does anyone know where I can watch full consecutive old episodes online?

Are old episodes sold on dvd?

I have been able to piece some storylines together through a mix of youtube and dailymotion, but I find it ridiculous that some episodes are copyright blocked by Seven Network, as I don't seem to be able to access them anywhere else.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated! I am really interested in watching this show but I think that it would be a shame if decades of people's work were no longer available because the Network refuses to air them.

Thank you all! Wishing you the best!

• Dan F locked and unlocked this topic
19 hours ago, George Wyatt said:

I think that it would be a shame if decades of people's work were no longer available because the Network refuses to air them.

Sadly that's pretty much the case at the moment. As far as we know, old episodes of the show are not currently being shown anywhere worldwide and are not (legally) available to watch online—other than a tiny selection of Birth, Marriage and Death related episodes and the entirety of the 2018 season on Seven's 7Plus service. There are no DVD releases of any substance either.

Unfortunately as per our forum rules, which came following a legal request from the Seven network, we can't allow (public) discussion of unofficial ways to view old episodes, but I hope others may have been of some assistance... ?

• Dan F locked this topic

Archived