What Are You Celebrating Today? :)

Guest Di

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! Well done, Liz, it's always good to do your bit. Wow, Rosie and Sophie from Corrie? That sounds sarcastic, but it's not! I think they're both really good actresses, lol!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, don't worry about the sarcasm, I was tempted to run up to them and say, "Wow, I'm such a big fan. Are you from EastEnders?"

I didn't in the end, though... :D

Hmmmm, maybe I should have done...

You so should have done that, Liz! It would have been very amusing!

My friend said that to me today about the date, she was like don't you think that's freaky? I wasn't really fussed to be honest, lol!

I'm celebrating because my daughter said a proper sentence to me today! Well.. ok.. maybe not proper.. but she managed to string the words together! She said "Mummy, we go out park." Lol! :D Normally she just says "park"! I'm so proud of her!!

Good luck to those who have their last exam to do! What sort of stuff do they ask you about?

I am celebrating today that I went for a bike ride with my dad this afternoon. It is the first time in about ten years that I have ridden. I have just tried other people's bikes but not gone on an actual bike ride for many years. I realised the saying is true - you never forget how to ride a bike. I managed to ride a long way as well.

Archived