What Are You Celebrating Today? :)

Guest Di

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you brought this one back diane, as it was a big hit with everyone.

I'm celebrating today cause back to the bay forums is back up and running again and i liked the way we all worked together as a team the get this forum back again. :)

I'm celebrating the fact that I thought my Easter Holidays were over and then realised that I still have the whole of next week off! Yay!

Ashirr-Leigh.. xx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how come ?when did you break up ?how long have you got off . :o

I'm glad you brought this one back diane, as it was a big hit with everyone.

I'm celebrating today cause back to the bay forums is back up and running again and i liked the way we all worked together as a team the get this forum back again.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

when did the board go down, and why?

I stopped for my Easter Holidays this time last week. Technically, where I come from they're not called Easter Holidays anymore. They're Spring Holidays.. lol.. and they're always going to be the first two weeks in April. The City Council changed it because of something not being politically correct.. or something! :huh: It was something about how calling it the Easter Holidays isn't right because not everybody is Christian.

Anyway, can't say I'm complaining because it meant that my school got an extra 2 days holiday! :D We got Good Friday and Easter Monday off.. then we were back in for 4 days.. then off for 2 weeks!

Ashirr-Leigh.. xx

Archived