Who did Brax love more Charlie or Ricky?.

j.laur5

Who did Brax love more Charlie or Ricky?.   

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think he loved Charlie she loved him and he used tha for his own means He kind of loved Ricky but at the same time he still went about shutting her out of things and then faking his own death Brax loved the danger more than his girlfriends I would say

I think he loved Charlie more. He was willing to leave the gang, restaurant and his family and move to the city with her. I always felt like he put Ricky second, always expected her to go along with everything he did. Even when she was pregnant and begged him not to go with Ash he went anyway, he went after the Barrets leaving her to look after Casey, then he went after Jake expecting her to be OK with him planning to kill the man, and then he faked his own death leaving her to look after the newborn and the businesses.

Archived