General Chat

Krazy Karl

It was all right. Wasnt buying anything for myself though <_<

Got my friend half of her bday present, got her a little fairy with a crystal birthstone in it, and some jewellry and ive got to get her a book on monday.

Got my mom a top for mothers day, thats pretty much it.

Its colder outside than i thought it would be!

What you bin up to?

Lol I dont mind :) I'm in 5th year in Scottish terms, which is eleven or twelve in English but I'm unsure which!

Oooh I have a friend who's obsessed with fairies! She has like over 200 ornaments and for her Art course she's designing a fairy costume and doing a book cover on fairies too lol! So now I know everything there is to know about the Cottingley Fairy hoaz <_<

lol.

Oh yeh i didnt realise you were Scottish, im not sure what year that is then :lol:

So your like in sixth form then? Have you done your gcse's? Cause if you have then your in sixth form. I guess you might not do them in scotland though, i dont no how it works up there :lol: lol

Edited by vale4eva

Lol I did Standard Grades and am doing Highers :unsure: Scottish education is stupid!! :lol:

Find the thread on what year you're in at school, it's in the GC forum somewhere - I attempted to explain the Scots system there lol!!

:lol: Yeh i think you must be in scottish sixth form then. Well how many years have you got left till you leave for uni (if your going to uni that is)

Im in my 2nd yr of uni, its annoying :lol:

But you get lots of days off! Yay! But the work load sucks <_<