General Chat

Krazy Karl

Just looked on Todays top ten posters i'm third but Jackie is number 1. Makes a change!

Are you referring to moi Aaron? :P I'm climbing back up I'll have you know! And I'm still ahead of both of you on post counts! :P:D

LOL Mine's always slow. Surprisingly there's still loadsa people online as well... :P

I know I am quite suprised aswell to see so many people still on here and on msn.

I think it is partly because some of the people are from abroad in which case they will have different time zones.

Yea its a bit strange though usually their isnt this many people on at this time or during the middle of the night when ive been about anyway mind you it is the weekend.

Yeah people probably think it's friday let's stay up late as they may not have to work tommorow.

Just looked on Todays top ten posters i'm third but Jackie is number 1. Makes a change!

Are you referring to moi Aaron? :P I'm climbing back up I'll have you know! And I'm still ahead of both of you on post counts! :P:D

Oh shush, we will catch up! I am going to try and stay awake now until you two go to bed so you don't overtake my 24hour postcount. :P

I know Wahoo, I was number one for a few days when Jess was doing her exams before she went on a mad spree. :P

I know, me and my mad sprees! I'm climbing back up through the ranks though!

Oh shush, we will catch up! I am going to try and stay awake now until you two go to bed so you don't overtake my 24hour postcount. :P

lol. That is exactly what i am doing!