Steve Peacocke to appear in new TV Drama Wanted

Pantherboy

Steve Peacocke is to appear in a new TV Drama series called "Wanted" about to star filming in Brisbane

Article in Sunday Telegraph today:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/wanted-rebecca-gibney-to-star-in-produce-new-drama-with-home-and-aways-steve-peacocke/story-fni0cvc9-1227544907984

Not sure where the law that says he can't do both is.Just because others like to forget us when they make it big doesn't mean they all have to.That's something I've always liked about him.He's down to earth and doesn't forget where he came from.

It doesn't prove that he is down to earth... It means that he is smart, though. It is quite stupid to burn all the bridges to their own country as most actors do when they are trying their luck in USA. 

I think more actors should do the same, and when they are trying over there they shouldn't wait too long before they work in their home country. Many actors who have a good career going on in their own country, and move over there to try their luck returns too late. There are small chances to make it big in Hollywood, and it is not about talent, it's more about sick demands to how they look and luck.  And when they finally return to their home country their chances it is too late, their career are already forgotten about. 

There are a lot of examples from H&A of this. Most actors would have had a better career if they never left their homeland. 

It doesn't prove that he is down to earth... It means that he is smart, though. It is quite stupid to burn all the bridges to their own country as most actors do when they are trying their luck in USA. 

I think more actors should do the same, and when they are trying over there they shouldn't wait too long before they work in their home country. Many actors who have a good career going on in their own country, and move over there to try their luck returns too late. There are small chances to make it big in Hollywood, and it is not about talent, it's more about sick demands to how they look and luck.  And when they finally return to their home country their chances it is too late, their career are already forgotten about. 

There are a lot of examples from H&A of this. Most actors would have had a better career if they never left their homeland. 

No it doesn't but from everything I've seen of him he appears to be down to earth.I can only go by what's shown in the media obviously but that's my opinion that i'm entitled to.I do agree with the rest of your post though.Not sure why you couldn't have left it at that without the little side dig.

No it doesn't but from everything I've seen of him he appears to be down to earth.I can only go by what's shown in the media obviously but that's my opinion that i'm entitled to.I do agree with the rest of your post though.Not sure why you couldn't have left it at that without the little side dig.

Why should I? I am not saying that I think he is a bad guy or not nice. I don't know him. 

But I have never liked the fuss or vibe around him. The media has put him on a pedestal and want us to believe that he is a down to earth guy and that he was the saviour of Home and Away. And that is not fair to others.  But he might be a nice guy... But the Media in Australia decides too much who they want to be the "nice guy" and who they want people to believe is a "bad guy" when it comes to H&A actors and actresses. And that's the thing I really don't like. It has little to do with Pr. Peacocke. 

I never forget what they wrote about Mr. Mammone when he tried to say something important, or when Bobby Morley actually told them the truth (because some guys are treated like meat puppets). I know there are always two sides of a story, but some "problems" have been extremely exaggerated and others swept under the carpet. 

The media portrait isn't always right and I always want to keep that in mind no matter which actors we talk about and what they have done and not done. It is not meant to be mean to Mr. Peacock or anyone else. But as long I don't know people I don't want to portrait them as neither bad or good because I don't think it's fair. 

The job of any actor I think should be I think to take every job opportunity as it comes their way because you never know when the next one will come along. Expect reatily TV they can destory you :D The job of a actor is to entertain anyway I think.

Archived