Best Jumping on point to current home and away?

Guest LK3000

I just ran roughshod over Aden's whole run, started watching H&A because of my friend LulaRose :wink: and well, I want to watch some older stuff while being current as well. I'm not sure where to start though because most of the characters on the show I don't know very well. Thanks in advance for your opinions/advice.

At the risk of being stoned to death, you could point to the introduction of the Braxtons as the point where the current phase of the show started.The only problem with that is that it's two and a half years ago so it's not really all that current.So if you want a later point, I'd suggest biting the bullet and diving in with the 2013 season opener.You'll find yourself in the middle of events without a clue what's going on but there's a bunch of new characters introduced at the start of the year and there's still quite a few characters left from early 2010 at that point so it won't be totally unfamiliar.

I'd start with the Braxtons arrival.

In terms of a BC/AD point though, there's two main camps - Sally's Non-Wedding and the Sutherlands Arrival (which is being shown on 5* this week) or the 2004 Season Finale and the 2005 Season Première.

For me, the Dan Bennett era was the start of the journey to the Home & Away of today, which really picked up after Bevan Lee and the 20th Celebrations took place in 2008.

If you watched Adens whole run, I would just have continued to watch the show from there. Bianca and April arrived and the Walkers returned not very long after Aden left. It is important to watch from there I think if you will understand the discussions on this board. I wouldn´t have started with the Braxtons arrival, because then it will be too difficult to understand the shift in the shows directions from the Braxtons arrival, especially for certain characters.

Archived