Isla Fisher takes a swipe at H&A

Guest Mishyy

I am sorry but I had to laugh at the first thing she said, I mean it is kinda like like that, I know it's not meant to be funny but I saw it that way. Let's face it, a lot of the characters are used for eyecandy so I can see her point of view, they need to stop hire impossibly good looking people to be on the shows and actually give other regular people a shot (Rosie was a slight step down and Maddy isn't much of a looker, but the former isn't on the show now is she? I like that they aren't extremely hot). I mean I got some people like my cousin, takes one look at a character and goes she/he isn't hot, like they all should be, so I can see why some actors aren't too pleased about it.

For some reason I thought Isla Fisher was actually one of the characters and older O.O, I might have been thinking of someone else because of Donald Fisher. Anyways I still don't think people need to get out of bent about what a few actors say about the show, (Not talking about a majority of you guys, just knowing humanity is that, someone says one bad thing and suddenly it needs to be publised and thinks it's really that great. Those same people don't seem to realize regular people, including their own family and friends say the exact same thing, I get they are actually on the show but opinions should be allowed).

On a different note, I didn't realize how many of the newer actors from H&A have actually been getting more known (kim Hemsworth is probably the best known atm due to the Avengers having a huge success), although what shows have spiked Tammin Surok's fame? I haven't seen her since H&A so I wasn't aware of it. (I think you missed Nicholas Bishop, he might not be extremely popular but he did have his own show, Body of Proof and I think he's appearing in some movie, not sure if it was him or not just saw an website ad adveritising something and it looked like him).

That is actually good since before those actors actually started getting known, I did wonder where they are (I noticed in many, many TV shows a lot of the actors that were on them don't seem to be seen again, aside from two actors from Charmed I haven't seen pretty much the whole cast in anything else, including Shannen Doherty after Charmed, some shows like Buffy and Friends do tend to have actors who actually have been seen in shows and movies later after their run).

My point there was that H&A isn't the only one with actors who seem to disappear off the face of the media., so it's good to see them actually soaring.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer both your posts, Shows like H&A have both Male and female evey candy for every fan! I notced that on neighbours as the girls wear tight tops and clothing which To be fair My former Girlfriend once loved the wonder bra I got her for Valentines day and it made her look more sexy which is im sure goes though those girls on H&A and Neighbours as they dress for a scene and I can only guess at what they have to chose from!

Yet if they are going to wear tight sexy clothes they should not be hypocritics about it?

"Actors arent to pleased about it?' Is it they have to like if you work you do what your told and wear what they hand you for your scene!

I accpet actors have feelings and I have heard from soruces what some people are like in real life and some sadly do not like to be drooled over which is why they have some issues.

Yet if you going to be like my Girlfriend and show off then you have no right to complain.

Archived