Belinda Emmett Autograph

Guest Jonny109

Hi Jonny,

I've seen some rare Belinda Emmett items listed on eBay but never a signed autograph. The items are mainly some magazine clippings and a copy of her CD. I'd love to find an autograph too. I'm sure while she was on H&A in the 90's she would've signed some fan cards? I'm sure there is something out there.

• 2 months later...

Hello all

I am desperately trying to locate a signed pictice of Belinda Emmett. Does anyone know where I might find such an item or if anyone has a picture they would be willing to part with please get in touch. Many thanks

Hi,

I have a signed fancard of Belinda Emmet.. It's not for sale , but if you want I can send a picture of it?

Hello all

I am desperately trying to locate a signed pictice of Belinda Emmett. Does anyone know where I might find such an item or if anyone has a picture they would be willing to part with please get in touch. Many thanks

Hi,

I have a signed fancard of Belinda Emmet.. It's not for sale , but if you want I can send a picture of it?

Could you please send me a picture too, if it's not too much to ask :) ?

Archived