Paige's Creations♥

Guest --HAA

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou Phoebe & MatildaHunterFan♥

I was hoping to get more feedback on the two updates I did with the new colouring but thats alright. :)

Here's some Charlie & Brax icons requested by Dingo. I am sorry if they arent the best, im not very happy with them so im sorry if they are bad. I hope they are okay♥

I also fiddled around with some more colouring.

66885f6d.png

Lovely creations Paige.

Great variations of colourings with the April/Dex creations - it reminds me of those paintings with the various colourings (from memory Amanda Vale had one a few years ago in her mansion). Colourings depends on the screen cap and the image/s - scenery etc in them, as every capture has a different colouring that suits. Maybe try experimenting with different colourings for the same screen cap (like you've done with April/Dex) - I like more natural and softer colours but everyone's taste is different.

The creations in Posts #70, #73 and #77 are beautiful. Great use of split creations, colourings and croppings. Some of the icons are a little dark and might need a little bit more light if possible. :)

Archived