Paige's Creations♥

Guest --HAA

Thankyou so much to Sarah, Phoebe, Kristen, QA and Lesley_Baker for all your sweet comments, they are much appreciated♥

I agree Kristen, Ruby and Casey were such a cute couple♥

Phoebe, I have already started making Bianca/Heath icons for you, they'll be my next update♥

Here guys, have some Ruby & Charlie icons. enjoy :wink:

7019934b.png

018d4fff.png

Also guys, guess what! I am thinking about starting my first fan-fic and I would really like to know what you guy's think and whether I should start it or not. > Click Here.

It would really mean alot to me if you's clicked on the link above and tell me what you's think, thankyou sweet's♥

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the latest update Paige.

The clarity of your icons have improved considerably since you first started making icons and the images are clearer rather than fuzzy which is a good thing. :wink:

Lovely use of blendings, colourings/b&w, light/shade and croppings. :)

Thankyou so kindly to Phoebe, Kristen, Sarah, Shona, Lesley_Baker, QA and Sabrina for all your sweet comments, I appreciate them alot♥

Here are the Bianca/Heath icons requested by phoebe! I hope they are alright, I've tried out some new styles/textures and made my colouring a little bit lighter, hope you guy's like them♥

dfd294d0.png

Archived