Sky High!

Guest Apex Forever

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys! Sorry it's taken so long! I have been a bit slack!

Chapter 3!

Why? Why was I so mean to April yesterday? I just totally blew my chances, didn’t I? Sometimes I wonder why I even try! I walk into the house slamming the door behind me,causing Sasha to scream.

“Don’t worry Sash! It’s only me!” I yell. I hear stomping coming from the kitchen. In no time at all a very annoyed looking Sasha is standing right in front of me,with her hands on her hips.

“Do you mind? You’re not the only one who has had a bad day!” I roll my eyes.

“Right! What petty little problems are you having?” I ask slumping myself onto the couch. Sasha slaps my arm hard.

“Ow!” I say rubbing my sore arm. “I think I’m getting a bruise!” Sasha smiles slightly.

“Good! Maybe you’ll remember not to a jerk around me when I’m upset!” I sigh.

“I should report you to the police for assault!” I say still rubbing my sore arm.

“Yeah! Well I should call the circus and tell them one of the freaks have ran away!” Sasha spat cruelly.

“Sometimes I wonder why I talk to you…” Sasha sighs.

“Sorry Dex, it just Casey Braxton is getting on my nerves! And I just don’t know what to do.”

I think about what Sasha has just said. The last time a boy got on her nerves she ended up dating him… I honestly don’t want my little sister dating a Braxton! I mean it was border-line with Stu, but Braxtons are a whole new level!

“Maybe you should just ignore him…” I suggest, hoping it’s enough to keep her away from Casey Braxton!

I love how surfing makes me feel! I know that seems like a random comment, but it isn't. I just got out of the water when I see two very familiar faces - a black-haired woman and a dark-haired man looking into the water. I make my way over to them; I guess curiousity really did kill the cat! As I get closer the two people get more and more familiar,but crazily enough I still can’t put my finger on it! It’s kinda like Ruby when she tries to answer an algebra question in class. “It’s on the tip of my tongue!” She tells me that every maths class we have together. Anyway, back to the familiar people; the woman speaks, and suddenly I know who the two people are! I really can’t believe this and neither will you… but trust me on this one. I am kinda hesitant to call out their names; just in case they don’t want to speak to anyone. Finally my courage has built up enough for me to be able to speak.

“Martha, Hugo?” Martha smiles and waves and Hugo, being Hugo just stands there and stares.

“Xav! Long-time no see hey!” Martha announces excitedly. I nod my head.

“It sure has!”

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived