What the hell happened to Jai and annie ?

Guest Denzil2222

No idea what happened with Jai, and now that Miles has gone I bet we'll never, ever, ever-ever, ever hear about Jai again!

Annie returned for a bit in 2010, and then left again for some reason. I can't remember exactly but I think she really enjoyed living in Japan and wanted to return permanently.

No idea what happened with Jai, and now that Miles has gone I bet we'll never, ever, ever-ever, ever hear about Jai again!

Annie returned for a bit in 2010, and then left again for some reason. I can't remember exactly but I think she really enjoyed living in Japan and wanted to return permanently.

I think Annie said Jai had decided to stay in Japan for good.

I remember Irene telling Romeo that Annie was enjoying being back in Japan and was thinking of staying on and going to college there.When Dexter came back in mid-2010, he made a passing reference to them both that sugested they were still in Japan.

Archived