Love in a Strange Place and Love Happens (by Phoebe) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really GREAT opening chapters !!!! LOTS happening !!!! That was ACE !!!!, especially ......

 Xav watches as Sasha and Stu fight over something. Xav knows this is terrible...but he's actually happy about it! He always knew they wouldn't last long!

"Xav! What are you doing?"

"Oh! Hey Ruby...Whats up?" Xav asks still not taking his eyes away Sasha and Stu.

"Charlie is ignoring me... like you are!"

 Indi is in shock! She can't believe it!

"What does it say"

"Its positive..."

Indi starts to cry as she sees the look on her boyfriend Romeos face.

"whats wrong?" He asks.

"You don't want this baby do you?"

"it's a shock that's all!"

Indi wants to believe her boyfriend but some how she doesn't, as she sits down she suddenly remembers that she left test on the sink in the bathroom, where everyone would see it.

"Go get the test off sink please..."

Romeo leaves the room too get the test and Indi bursts into tears.

 Sasha is aware that people are watching as she and her boyfriend argue over something that isn't even important.

"why are we arguing over this? it's not important!"

"you were making googly eyes at that Xavier guy!"

At that moment Xavier walked past. Sasha knows that what Stu said is true, but she wasn't about to admit it!

"Look Stu your obliviously jealous and I can't handle that so Stu we're over!"

Just after she said that the crowd that had gathered around started to cheer and clap at their performance!

'Alright nothing to see here moving along"

"Thanks Xav!"

"are you alright? that must have been embarrassing...'

'Yeah it was..."

Suddenly Xav kisses Sasha right on the lips.

 Sasha couldn't sleep. She'd been up for hours. something in the back of her mind was keeping her awake. Why did Xav kiss me? Why didn't I stop him? Sasha had a thousand questions stuck in her head, but for the first time that night her eyes drifted shut, the next thing she knew it was eight o'clock in the morning.

 "A pregnancy test... It came back positive"

"Cool Uncle Dex... Awesome! congrats"

 "You wanna know? Fine! I'm stressed I don't wanna know whats going on in Ruby's world all the time! Sorry if that upsets you!"

Ruby was upset and angry and all the other emotions one would feel when their mother just told her she doesn't care whats going on in her life which of course the feeling of sad over took Ruby and she burst into tears and uttered these words "Your the worst mother in the world!" Ruby shocked herself more then anyone! She ran out of the door before Charlie could reply. on her little run she bumped into Dex who was muttering something to himself!

"Hey Ruby whats up?"

"My own mother hates me! whats up in the Walker family?"

 "Xav I have to get to class..."

"Sash class starts in half an hour please we need to talk..." Xav knew him nagging her would put her in a bad mood!

"Fine! What do you want to talk bout?"

Xav knew sash was playing dumb "The kiss yesterday...I'm sorry I don't kn-" Sasha cuts him off

"Xav I didn't pull away did I?"

 "Xav I have to get to class..."

"Sash class starts in half an hour please we need to talk..." Xav knew him nagging her would put her in a bad mood!

"Fine! What do you want to talk bout?"

Xav knew sash was playing dumb "The kiss yesterday...I'm sorry I don't kn-" Sasha cuts him off

"Xav I didn't pull away did I?"

 Charlie had been trying to contact Ruby for two days now, just as Charlie was about to report a missing persons report ruby walked in!

"Mother I'm back!" As soon as Ruby walked through the door all Charlie could smell was alcohol.

"Ruby where have you been I've been worried sick?"

"here there everywhere!"

"Ruby go take a shower and then go to bed!' Charlie could not and would not put up with Ruby's bad behavior today she had enough on her mind.

 Heath still focused on his video game. April went to desperate lengths,she turned off the television.

 "Yes Brax, she was lying down drunkenly on the beach!"

Brax really couldn't understand what the big deal was!

"does it really matter to you that much to you?"

"I guess not!"