Love in a Strange Place and Love Happens (by Phoebe) - comments

Inactive User

WOW !!!!! SEVEN updates !!!!!!! REALLY enjoying this fic !!!!!, especially ......

 "There's the feet and there's the hand" Indi came to realize that she had someone growing inside of her,she was going to be a mum.

"Thats amazing!" Indi knew she was ready for this... But was Romeo?

 Ruby had a massive head-ace, but it was about to get worse!

"Ruby, we need to talk!" Ruby's anger took over her.

"so now you want talk!" Ruby yelled angrily!

"I know what I said hurt you bu-" Ruby's anger showed it's ugly head once more!

"But what charlie? Come on think of an excuse!"

"There is no excuses for why I said that... I'm sorry!"

"Little to late!" Ruby decided she'd had enough! She walked out of the house PJ's and all!

"nice jammas!' yelled one really stupid guy.

"There better then what you've got on!"

 while Ruby, another one who's not being so good lately arrives at school... in her Jammas!

"Um... that's not school uniform..." Dex was only trying to be funny but he made Ruby burst into tears!

"You don't think I know that!"

Dex gives Ruby a hug."Sorry I didn't mean to upset you... I was only joking..."

"That's OK... It's not you that's making me upset it's Charlie!"

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Dex was trying to be a good friend... But Ruby must've gotten other ideas. She kissed him!

 Sasha burst into tears, not for the first time today Xav thought "Two years ago my mother died on this exact day, It's been two since I've seen my mum!" Xav gave Sasha a big hug and said "I'm here for whatever you need"

 Sasha couldn't believe it, she was actually getting angry at her boyfriend for the first time ever!

 Dex couldn't face Ruby today not after what happened yesterday no way! But he had to anyway as Ruby came up to him and gave him a hug...

"Hey!" Dex really didn't know what to do...

"Hey... Whats going on?" Ruby seemed confused by the question.

"Don't you remember yesterday?"

"Yeah I do I asked you if you wanted to talk about your mum and then you kissed me!" Now Dex was the confused one!

"Oh! I guess I didn't ask then... Will you go out with me?" Dex was shocked he didn't answer for a while then she spoke one word that changed Ruby's mood.

"Yes." He wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do, but by the look on Ruby's face it was!

"Awesome! see ya later!" then she leaned over and gave Dex another kiss.

 "Apology excepted and I'm sorry for what I said... You aren't the worst mother in the world!" This was actually going well to Ruby surprise!

"Whats going on at school?"

"I've got a huge maths test coming up!" Ruby was dreading telling Charlie this but it had to be done "I'm going out with Dex..."

"Wow! Didn't see that coming!"

"I don't think Dex did either!" Charlie and Ruby both laughed at this comment.

 They were watching bridesmaids, Sasha had made Xav suffer through it!

"Hey love birds!" Romeo just walked in ruining the romantic atmosphere! Sasha leaned in and kissed Xav.

"Ok! I'm going! Gross!" As Romeo left the room Xav and Sasha crack up laughing!

"How did you know that would work?" Xav was still laughing about it.

"He's a big kid sometimes, he doesn't like to see other people kiss."

"Your clever!"

"I know!" Xav loved that about his girlfriend she was always kidding around you can never take her seriously!

 Dex was consoling his girlfriend after she come out of class in tears!

"Ruby what happened?" He had been trying to get her to tell him for the past ten minutes

"I was bored so I was drawing pictures and they weren't very good and Casey saw one and snatched it off of me and made a big deal about it!"

"He's just a nasty person I'm sure your pictures were great!" Dex was a good boyfriend anyone could see that! Including Ruby.

"Thanks Dex."

"Ruby are you Ok?" April Scot Ruby's best friend and Heath Braxton's girlfriend.... Lets just say Dex thought April was stupid!

"I'm fine! Dex helped me." Dex knew that Ruby was trying to get April away from him.

"I have to go but I'll talk to you later!" As April walks off Dex sighs and puts his arms around Ruby once more!

 "I know your angry but can you please forgive me?" Casey knew that it sounded like he was begging her for forgiveness, the truth is he was!

"let me think about that....... NO!" Then Ruby runs off to find her boyfriend.

 "Am I the only one that thinks we look after six year olds?" Brax and Charlie both laugh at this!

 "have a look at this!" April passes the pregnancy test you took just ten minutes ago.

"Right... it's positive... I think..."

"yes Heath! it's positive..." April was scared of what Heaths reaction would be.

"That's great! Isn't it?" When April heard this hugged Heath for ages before saying anything.

"So your happy?" April was still scared.

"I couldn't be happier!" Now April had one more problem.... Bianca!

 Sasha and Ruby had grown really close over the past few days and were having a sleepover at Ruby's house.

"So tell me is Xav a good kisser?" Sasha cringed she didn't like these sort of questions.

"Yes...I guess!" Now Sasha really didn't want to know this but anyway."is Dex!"Ruby cracked up laughing

"Why would you wanna know?"

"I don't know he's a dork so you know...."

"I guess he can!"

 "Dex hung up on me!" A few tears roll down Ruby's cheek, Charlie wiped them away.

"You hurt his feelings honey,he has the right to be angry..." Charlie was right and Ruby knew that but what was she to do?

 "I'm sorry I told you to shut up... I know you hate that..." This made Dex even more annoyed.

"The why did you do it?"

"I don't know..."

"don't do it again...come here!" Dex gives Ruby a hug then goes to class.

 "A girl... I like the name Bridget what do you want?" Heath thought about this alot.

"A boy.... Luke seems like a good name."

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic