Will Love Conquer?

Guest CharlieandBraxFan

Story Title: Will Love Conquer

Type of story: Short/Long Fic (Undecided)

Main Characters: Charlie/brax and other people in their lives

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: General (Bit of everything)

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Any warnings: May contain need for warnings in the future. If this is the case I will warn you at the beginning of the chapter

Summary: 5 lines max - Will love conquer everything, for Charlie and Brax

So I thought that I would give this a go. Let me know what you think??

I couldn’t stop thinking about her, her touch, her smell, the way she looked, the cute look she used to have on her face, just before she woke up, the last conversation we had……

Flashback….

BRAX’S POV

“Babe are you around”?? I shouted as I walked into Leah’s house that morning

“Yea I’m in my bedroom “

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I walked into her bedroom, she was still in her towel, with her hair falling loosely around her shoulders, she looked beautiful. As she turned around and saw me, she had the most beautiful smile on her face.

CHARLIE’S POV

I still hadn’t gotten used to the way Brax made me feel when I looked at him, It was like I was the only one in the world. He loved me, and I loved him.

“Morning handsome” I said as I kissed him passionately,

“Morning, I missed you” he said as he hugged me

“I missed you to, I don’t like waking up without you beside me” I whispered into the crook of his neck.

He just pulled back, looked into my eyes, pulled me in for a kiss and then whispered in my ear “We won’t have to anymore, I promise, I can’t wait to live with you, soon to be Mrs Braxton”

“I can’t wait to be Mrs Braxton”

End of flashback!

It had been a week since Charlie had been shot, and 2 days since Ruby had let me see her. Ruby blamed me for Charlie been in the hospital, she blamed me for Charlie fighting for her life, She blamed me for everything. I was sitting outside Charlie’s hospital room, not leaving, hoping Ruby would let me see her.

RUBY’S POV

I was sitting beside Charlie’s hospital bed holding her hand, she looked so frail and weak, and I hoped she had enough strength to get better, enough strength to wake up. I knew that she would want Brax sitting here as well, but I couldn’t let him in here, I hated him for bringing Jake into her life, I know he loves her, and I know that he isn’t dealing with not seeing her, he hadn’t been home in 2 days, he was hoping I would let him in but I couldn’t.

BRAX’S POV

I was thinking about the first time Charlie had let me kiss her, when I heard Ruby screaming, she came out of the room yelling for Sid…

What do you think? Should I continue??

Great start. :) I do hope Charlie pulls through! I can understand Ruby blaming Brax as I do believe that this was all his fault! (but thats for the show and not to discuss on a fan fiction...) Anyways, great start and I do hope that you continue this. :)

GREAT opener !!!!, especially ......

 I couldn’t believe my eyes when I walked into her bedroom, she was still in her towel, with her hair falling loosely around her shoulders, she looked beautiful. As she turned around and saw me, she had the most beautiful smile on her face.

 It had been a week since Charlie had been shot, and 2 days since Ruby had let me see her. Ruby blamed me for Charlie been in the hospital, she blamed me for Charlie fighting for her life, She blamed me for everything. I was sitting outside Charlie’s hospital room, not leaving, hoping Ruby would let me see her.

 I was sitting beside Charlie’s hospital bed holding her hand, she looked so frail and weak, and I hoped she had enough strength to get better, enough strength to wake up. I knew that she would want Brax sitting here as well, but I couldn’t let him in here, I hated him for bringing Jake into her life, I know he loves her, and I know that he isn’t dealing with not seeing her, he hadn’t been home in 2 days, he was hoping I would let him in but I couldn’t.

 when I heard Ruby screaming, she came out of the room yelling for Sid…

Hey Guys

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

I will be uploading another chapter in the next couple of days, I have just got another little bit to write :) In the meantime....I also make and upload chax videos to youtube, here's the link if you wanna check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaxvideos?feature=mhee

Again thanks for the positive feedback :)

Kaza

xx

Archived