The dark days of Ada Nicodemou's marriage

Guest Mishyy

Actually what it says under that pic is: Ada Nicodemou hosts Seven's new reality TV show Please Marry My Boy. Picture: Supplied

Not sure where you are getting ex from? I don't see it in that article at all. It even mentions she left work early one day to do please marry my boy.

Just to confirm that Mishyy was correct, it did say that when hovering over the link when the story was on the frontpage of the site.

Not that it necessarily means anything anyway, but if there's going to be another debate"is she/isn't she" debate (which really isn't needed at this moment in time as it's just one tiny thing) then please confine it to the Coming/Going thread in the spoiler section and leave this thread solely for the story. :wink:

Just to confirm that Mishyy was correct, it did say that when hovering over the link when the story was on the frontpage of the site.

Not that it necessarily means anything anyway, but if there's going to be another debate"is she/isn't she" debate (which really isn't needed at this moment in time as it's just one tiny thing) then please confine it to the Coming/Going thread in the spoiler section and leave this thread solely for the story. :wink:

Ty Dan :-)

Archived