A Strong Attraction

Guest Charlie-brax

VERY enjoyable, especially ......

 "Well, when you left her that note she broke up with me" Brax said, as he picked up a beer and took a big gulp of it.

"Oh, im sorry" Heath said, as Brax walked out the door. Heath felt really bad, and decided he waas gunna do what ever he could to get them back together.

 "No Heath, i'm not gunna do that" Charlie said, as Heath looked down, disapointed.

"Look Heath, i've gotta get ready for work, so if you don't mind.." Charlie said, as Heath nodded and walked back towards his car. That wasn't the last she was gunna see of him.

 "Ohmygod! i know!" he said, forgetting that Bianca was there.

"Oh Bianca, you need to help me" he said, with the biggest grin on his face. He knew how to get them back together but he needed her help.

'Yeah, what is it?" she asked, getting impatient as he didn't tell her what it was.

"You can't tell anyone this.. but, Brax and CHarlie were seeing each other but she broke up with him. And now he is always in moods and according to Ruby so is Charlie" Heath said, as he looked down to a shocked Bianca.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry i havn't updated in awhile and that this ones so short but i havn't had much time lately :)

CHAPTER 6

Brax walked into Angelos, where he was gunna be meeting Charlie. He walked over to the counter, and sat down nervously. He was really hoping that this would work. He was thinking about this, when Charlie walked in. He smild over at her and stood up.

"Charlie, we ne.." he started to say before he stopped talking, when he felt her lips pushing hard against his.

"I'm so sorry Brax" she begged, he looked at her confused.

"What for Charlie, i'm the one who should be apologizing" Brax sighed, as they both walkd back behind the countr.

"Well, if you ah.. want to um.. i wanna know if you want to have dinner, tonight?" she asked, nervously. Brax's eyes lit up, at the thought of having dinner with her. would they finally go public?

"I'd love to Charrlie" He said, as he spun her around the room, and dropping her down again back to where they started. Sh smiled, at how excited he seemed.

"Okay, what about we just have it here, at Angelos?" she asked, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Yes, so Charlie... are we gunna finally tell people?" he asked, hoping for a yes. She noddeed, as he spun hr around the room once more.

"Okay, i'll pick you up at 7?" he asked. she smiled up at him.

"OKay, well i have to get back to work, but i'll see you tonight!" she said, as she gently kissed his lips again.

Heath quickly jumped out of his seat when he heard Brax walk through the door.

"What happened?" he asked. He was really hoping that they could be together, they were really cute together.

"Were going out to dinner tonight, and veryones gunna find out" Brax said, as smile slowly spreading across his face. Heath smiled and patted his brother on the back.

"Good for you, mate" he said, as they both walked towards the fridge to pick up a beer. It was just then that Bianca walked in th door, from being in the bathroom. He looked over, and saw them both with a beer. She saw this, and assumed it was bad and she sighed, walking towards them. Heath looked over at her and smiled.

"They're back together" he said, as Bianca sat in between the two blokes. SHe smiled widely, they were so good together and she could tell that Brax really liked her.

Later that night, Charlie was in her room. She had hundreds of dresses laying around the room everywhere. She hadn't done her make-up or anything and sh had 15 minutes lft when Ruby walked in.

"Wow! Charlie, are you going somwhere?" she exclaimed, looking around the mess of a room.

"Yeah, i have a daate with B.." she started to say bfore she was interrupted.

"YOU HAVE A DATE!" Ruby screamd, very excitedly. Charlie nodded with a smile, before she remembered he would be here in 15 minutes.

"Rubes, what dress should i wear?" she asked, worriedly. Ruby smiled, and picked up the back tight dress, that finishes just before the knee. Charlie smiled, and walked into the bathroom to get changed. Ruby shook her head and walked out, hearing the door bell ring. SH walked over and swung the door open. Very surprised as to who was standing there.

"Brax?" she askd, confused. He smiled.

"Im here to pick up your mother, we have a datee" Brax smiled, nervously. Ruby just stood there in shock.

"You andd.. ccharlie?" she asked, with shock as her mother walked over. She had finally gotten reeady. He looked over at her, as she walked towards the door. He couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she looked.

"Hey" was all he could spit out. charlie laughed.

"Hey, so are you ready to go?" she asked, in a hurry to get away from the 100 questions she had waiting from Ruby.

"I sure am" he said, putting out his arm for Charlie to grab. She smiled, as they both walked towards his car.

"Your table is over here" said the bartenderr, as he pointd to a table that was ovr in the corner.

"Thankyou" Brax said, as he led them both over. He pulled out her seat for her and she smiled. He was being such a gentle man to hr and they were both too distracted by each other to notice everyone staring at them. Everyone now knew about them and they both didn't care.

Colleen stormed into the diner, angrily.

"Wow darl, what's wrong?" she asked, as Colleen pulled an apron off the sheelf for herself.

"Sargeant Buckton and Darryl Braxton are seeing each other" she spat angrily, tying on the apron and wiping off any food or dust that might be on it.

"You need to stop making up any rumors" she said, angrily. She was sick and tired of Collen always doing this.

"Sorry to interrupt, but i thought i might tell you it's true" Irene heard a male's voice say. She looked over and was surprised to see Liam standing there.

"Oh hello darl" she said, as she walkd ovr towards them.

"And so is Bianca and that scumbag Heath" he spat, as Irene sighed. She wondered when Liam would get ovr her cause she knew for sure that she didn't love him anymore and he atleast thought he did.

That was ACE !!!!!, especially ......

 He was really hoping that they could be together, they were really cute together.

 He looked over, and saw them both with a beer. She saw this, and assumed it was bad and she sighed, walking towards them. Heath looked over at her and smiled.

"They're back together" he said, as Bianca sat in between the two blokes. SHe smiled widely, they were so good together and she could tell that Brax really liked her.

 The WHOLE scene that starts with ……. Later that night, Charlie was in her room. She had hundreds of dresses laying around the room everywhere. She hadn't done her make-up or anything and sh had 15 minutes lft when Ruby walked in.

 and they were both too distracted by each other to notice everyone staring at them. Everyone now knew about them and they both didn't care.

 "Sorry to interrupt, but i thought i might tell you it's true" Irene heard a male's voice say. She looked over and was surprised to see Liam standing there.

"Oh hello darl" she said, as she walkd ovr towards them.

"And so is Bianca and that scumbag Heath" he spat, as Irene sighed. She wondered when Liam would get ovr her cause she knew for sure that she didn't love him anymore and he atleast thought he did.

Archived