A Strong Attraction

Guest Charlie-brax

That was ACE !!!!!, especially.............

 He looked so harmless when he was sleeping. And to be honest he actually was. The "badboy' thin was all just an act. Very few people knew the truth bout Heath Braxton. Everyone thought he was this mean, tough, drug dealing riverboy. But in actual fact he was a sensitive, caring guy who dealed drugs with his brother, to keep food on the table and a roof over their head.

 "Yeah, you fell asleep on me. What can i say, im comfy to sleep on" he joked. She nodded, as they both started to walk into the kitchen.

 'Did i just see Heath Braxton blush?" Bianca joked which made him blush more.

'No" he said, trying to hide the fact. She just laughed.

 "Yeah, i sold Brax Angelos. He is the new owner" he replied, waiting for a lecture. But was surprised by Charlie seeming to be happy about it. Probably the one person in the whole town.

"well goodluck to you both" she smiled, walking over to the juice bar. In reality, she wasn't happy about it. But she thought, she would pretend to be happy. Better than making a scene. And John would be more likely to call her if something bad happens.

 "So, how's Ruby?" he asked as CHarlie looked up at him. How did he know she had a daughter. He noticed this.

"Like i said, it's a small town" he laughed. She nodded.

 She walked in, with a tight black dress on and nearly every guy in the room turned to look at her. Especially Brax. This time he found himself blushing, as CHarlie noticed him staring.

 Charlie was surprised at how intelligent and caring he was. She thought he would be this snobby, rrude gangleader. Where Brax was also surprised. He thought she would be this boring person who only talks about he rwork. But she was this beautiful, sexy, interesting girl, who picked him to talk to.

 and my mum started to drink. She thought that if she drank she would forget aboput him. And she never stopped.

 Looking at the time, she noticed that it was 12:45 and Ruby was ringing.

"Hello?" she asked, scared about how Ruby was going to yell.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YA MUM?" she yelled into the phone. Charlie winced as she pulled the phone away from her ear.

 "That's no exc.... wait! did you say..?" she asked confused as Charlie laughed and nodded.

"Oh my god! You like him don't you" Ruby laughed as Charlie walked towards her bedroom.

"No, i don't" she replied, as they got to her door.

"Goodnight Ruby" she said, closing the door behind her.

"That was closse" she said, as she opened the window, for Brax to climb in.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHAPTER 4

Brax walked over to the side of the bed, where Charlie was standing. She looked really nervous, as she fiddled with her fingers. He laughed as he reached out and grabbed her fingers. She looked up at him, and tried to smile as he leaned in and kissed her gently. She responded by doing the same, except alot more passionate. They both stopped for a breath and Brax laughed. He was amazed at how Charlie made him feel, in every touch. And Charlie was the same. They both really liked each other, and they were finally gunna do something about it.

Charlie woke up the next morning, finding her bed empty. She looked arond the room and he was no where to be seen. But his shirt was still hanging over the chair in the corner. She picked it up, and put it on over her bare body. Tip toeing out of her room, she saw him sitting on the couch. He was on the phone to someone.

"I gotta go Case, bye" he said, as he hung up the phoe. Sighing, he stood up when he heard Charlie enter the room.

"Who was that?" she asked, as they both walked back into her bedroom.

"It was Casey, just family stuff" he said, as he grabbed his shirt that Charlie had just handed him. He couldn't believe, that someone as beautiful as Charlie could like him.

"Well, before you go. I just need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone about this?" she asked him, wrapping a dressing gown around herself.

"Why wouldn't i?" he asked, confused.

"Um, im a policeofficer. People wouldn't be too happy about it" she said, hoping he would just promise. He sighed.

'Fine, but it's just for now, right?" he asked and she nodded.

"Kay, well i'll see you later" she said, as he leaned in and gently kissed her. She finally pulled away as she pushed him out the door, laughing. Just then,. Charlie looked at the clock on the wall, noticcing it was 10:45 she rraced back to her bedroom. She had to be at work in 15 minutes.

Brax walked into the restraunt, in the best of moods. He had stayed at CHarlie's last night and couldn't believe that she had wanted to. He walked behind the counteer, chucking his bag behind there he saw a note.

'I know about you and Buckton' is all it said. Nothing about who it was or how they knew. He scrunched it up and threw it in the bin angrily. Now Charlie was gunna think that he told someone. Smashing his fists against the counter, he heard someone walking in. Looking up, he saw Heath. He had a smug grin on his face and Brax realised who it was.

"Was it you that left the note here?" he asked, trying not to leave any hints. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, good job mate" he said. Brax was surprised. Why was Heath being so good about it. He thought that Heath would be angry with him for seeing a cop. Or maybe he thought that i would just e a one night thing. But Brax was hoping that wouldn't be true.

"Um, thanks?" he said, awkwardly, as Heath sat in the chair opposite him.

"So, what have ya been up to?" he asked, politely. Brax sat there in shock. Thinking maybe it was Bianca's influence, he staretd to speak.

"How's Bainca?" he asked, not wanting to bring the question straight up.

"Yeah, she's okay considering" he answered, not picking up on Brax's hint.

"Yeah, you still seeing her?" he asked, trying to make it more obvious.

"Were not seeing each other. Im just helping her through this" he answered, angrily.

"Okay" Brax answered, smiling to himself. It must've been Bianca, that was making him good. Or so Brax thought. Actually, Heath was fuming. He was angry that Brac could betray him and all the boys like that.

Charlie walked into her office, and saw all the paperwork she had to do about the robbery case. She sighed, as she plonked her bag down next to her. As she got to work, Watson walked into the room. Charlie looked up at her, waiting for her to say what happened.

"Heath left a note for you" she said, as she passed her partner the note. Charlie began to open it, as her patner walked out. Inside were 5 words. 'I KNOW WHAT YOU DID' She gasped, thinking if it could possibly be true. Could Heath of possible seen them, or did Brax tell him. She quickly shoved the note into her bag as she stood up and walked out of the station. EVeryone watched her, confused. Watson was the only one that knew about Heath's note. She didn't have a clue what it said though.

It was 11:30, and Brax was seerving someone at the front counter when he saw Charlie burst in. Obviously, she had found out that Heath knew. She passed him the note, and he sighed.

"I have no idea how he found out" he said, trying to convince her.

"So you didn't tell him?" she asked, trying to make sure. He nodded. She sighed.

"Well, if this is just gunna keep happening then maybe we shouldn't be together" she whispered, incase someone heard.

"No CHarlie" he said. He really liked her and didn't want this to happen. She shook her head, as she walked out of the small restraunt. She didn't want to do it but knew that's what she had to do.

Enjoyed that, especially.............

 He was amazed at how Charlie made him feel, in every touch. And Charlie was the same.

 'I know about you and Buckton' is all it said. Nothing about who it was or how they knew. He scrunched it up and threw it in the bin angrily. Now Charlie was gunna think that he told someone. Smashing his fists against the counter,

 Brax answered, smiling to himself. It must've been Bianca, that was making him good. Or so Brax thought. Actually, Heath was fuming. He was angry that Brac could betray him and all the boys like that.

 She quickly shoved the note into her bag as she stood up and walked out of the station. EVeryone watched her, confused. Watson was the only one that knew about Heath's note. She didn't have a clue what it said though.

 He really liked her and didn't want this to happen. She shook her head, as she walked out of the small restraunt. She didn't want to do it but knew that's what she had to do.

CHAPTER 5

Heath walked into their house, to find that no one was home. He sighed as he grabbed a beer and plonked himself onto the couch. He was thiking about Brax and CHarlie. He couldn't believe that they were together. They were total opposites but really similar sometimes too. Heath thought about it, eventually realising that it wasn't upto him. It was their choice what they do and who they're with. Just then Brax barged in angrily.

"Hey mate, before you say anything. I'm sorry and i really am happy for you and Charlie. I realised that it's not up to me so..." Heath said, as Brax sunk into the chair.

'It's a bit too late for that" Brax sighed, as Heath looked at him, confused.

"What? Why?" he asked, still confused.

"Well, when you left her that note she broke up with me" Brax said, as he picked up a beer and took a big gulp of it.

"Oh, im sorry" Heath said, as Brax walked out the door. Heath felt really bad, and decided he waas gunna do what ever he could to get them back together.

Charlie was at home, thinking about Brax and everything that had happened when she heard a knock on the door. She walked over, worried about who it could be. But was surprised, by who it actually was.

"Heath?" she asked, confused as to why he was standing at her door.

"Hi.. i um came to tell you that i'm sorry about the note and everything" Heath apologised. Charlie looked up, shocked. Heath had just said sorry and never in a million yeas did she expect to hear that.

"It's okay, but it dosn't matter anymore" Charlie said, looking down.

"Yes it does" he said, with a smug grin on his face.

"You need to get back together with Brax. I promise i won't tell anyone" Heath said, smiling. Charlie just shook her head.

"No Heath, i'm not gunna do that" Charlie said, as Heath looked down, disapointed.

"Look Heath, i've gotta get ready for work, so if you don't mind.." Charlie said, as Heath nodded and walked back towards his car. That wasn't the last she was gunna see of him.

Bianca walked, slowly upto the Braxton's house. She was unsure on whether she should do this. She knocked on the door, loudly and violently. She needed to see Heath. No one answered. Just as she was about to leave, she heard someone walking behind her. She looked back and saw Heath.

"HEATH!" she screamed, as she ran up and hugged him, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Wow! Bianca, whats happened?" he asked, worried for her.

" just.. I needed someone to talk to" she said, as they walked into the Braxton house.

It was about an hour later, when Bianca and Heath were snuggled on the couch when an idea hit him.

"Ohmygod! i know!" he said, forgetting that Bianca was there.

"Oh Bianca, you need to help me" he said, with the biggest grin on his face. He knew how to get them back together but he needed her help.

'Yeah, what is it?" she asked, getting impatient as he didn't tell her what it was.

"You can't tell anyone this.. but, Brax and CHarlie were seeing each other but she broke up with him. And now he is always in moods and according to Ruby so is Charlie" Heath said, as he looked down to a shocked Bianca.

"She didn't tell me" she said, excited.

"Anyway, i want you to help me get them back together. But, me and you are the only two people that know now, so keep it a secret" he said, as they both sat their with big grins on their faces. She nodded.

"Okay, heres the plan...." Heath said, quietly.

Charlie was sitting in her office, her shift was finishing in 5 minutes when her phone started to beep. SHe looked at the screen and saw Bianca's name flash across the screen.

"Hey Charlie, wanna meet at the diner in 10? we need to talk x' it read. Charlie smiled as she opened up a new message to reply.

'Sure, what about exactly? x' she answered. Bianca didn't reply, as she tried to think of an excuse. SHe finally thought about one, about Angelo and Heath.

'Just Heath and what Angelo did x' she typed, as she switched off her phone.

"Kay, well i'm meeting with her in 5 so i'll find out if she likes him then" Bianca told Heath, as she walked back into the Braxton living room to find Brax also in there. Heath started to laugh as he looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, as Heath was in hysterics.

"I told her about you and Charlie. And we are gunna help you get her back" Heath said, as he walked over to Bianca.

"You what! Ohmygod! If Charlie finds out she's gunna kill you" Brax said, with a laugh.

"So..." Heath said, as Bianca made her way out.

"Seeya later Heath, Brax" she said, as she closed the door. It was gunna be hard for her to keep a straight face.

Bianca walked into the diner, and sat opposite Charlie.

"Hey" she said, as she saw her bestfriend.

"Hey, how was work?" Bianca asked, making small talk before she got serious.

"Not so good. I was ah.. distracted" she said. Bianca laughed.

"Yeah, i know how you feel" she said, as Charlie looked at her confused.

Brax picked up his phone and looked up at Heath, unsurfe of whether he should do it.

"Okay, so what do i say?" he asked, his brother.

"Say, can we please meet up, we need to talk" Heath said, thinking about it. Brax nodded and entered the words to his phone. Then pressing send, hhe all of a sudden got nervous.

Charlie took a sip of her coffee when all of a sudden her phone beeped and Bianca's smile grew bigger. Trying to hide it, she ate some of her salad.

'hey, can we meet up, i need to talk to you B x' he sent. Charlie's smile grew, as did Bianca's. She then stood up, out of her chair.

"I'll be back in a sec" she said, dialling Heath's number.

'Hey" Heath said, waiting for her to answer.

"Hey, yeah she likes him" Bianca said, into the phone. Heath nodded towards brax and they both laughed. Their plan was gunna work.

Archived