Charlie Buckton, Darryl Braxton, Angelo Rosetta story!

Guest Charlie-brax

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 4

Angelo stood quietly behind the curtain. He watched as the woman he loved got closer and closer to this Riverboy. They had already slept together. It was all Charlie's choice. She couldnt keep her hands off of Brax. He was jealous and angry. Brax was comforting her. Brax was hugging her and Brax was there for her. It should have been him. Not Brax. He didnt love her like he did. He hadnt been there over the past 2 years. He knew it didnt excuse his violence towards her. And it didnt excuse his ignorance when he needed her the most. But he still loved her. This time, he was scared that he had pushed he too far and she was gone. There was no way of him ever getting her back now. He wiped the tears away drom his face, ashamed of himself.

LATER THAT DAY

Charlie sat on the very edge of her bed. She slowly traced the patterns of her quilt cover as she let tears drop out of her baggy eyes. She hadn't slept in days. And when she did, she Would have nightmares about Angelo. Brax walked into the room, as he heard sobbing coming from Charlie's room. He sat next to her and pulled her in for a hug.

"Aww Charlie! He can't hurt you anymore, he left. And your not alone. You have Me, Ruby, Bianca, Leah if you ever need someone to talk to!" he said, very concerned about her. "Its not that!" she said as she finally broke down in tears.

"What is it then?" asked Brax. "umm.. I think im pregnant!" she answered. Brax was shocked. He didn't know what to think or say or do. "Is it his?" he asked slowly. "I don't know. But its either yours or his!" she answered. I hugged her. "its gunna be okay" Brax said. "i really hope so!" she said as she wiped off the last of her tears.

Angelo arrived at the police station. He walked up to the counter. "Watson!" he said. "angelo?" she said, sounding confused. "yeah, im here to report myself of physical abuse to Charlie Buckton!" he said, sounding serious. She

gasped. Was he serious? Could he actually do this kind of thing to Charlie? After everything she had been through! Obviously, yes.

Ruby got home from school, to find a note sitting on the kitchen bench. She quickly raced up to it and read.

Ruby/Casey,

Me and Charlie are gunna be away

For the weekend. Look after yourselves

And the house. Keep everything clean.

We had to get way from all the

Troubles here in Summer Bay.

Brax

"CASEEEEEY!" called out Ruby. They had ordered pizza and it was here. He plonked hi

Self on the couch an made himself comfy. There was a good game of footy on of Richmond v Carlton!

They both had their eyes fixed on the tv, when a doorknock made Ruby come back to reality. "Cominggg!" she said as she got up and answered the door. April was standing there, dripping hair and satched clothes. She barged in and put her bags down kn the table. "Come on in then!" ruby said as she closed the door. "would charlie min if i stayed here for a few days?" she asked. She ha clearly been crying. "umm they are away but im sure she would say yes. Why? Exactly though.." Ruby answered, passing her the note. "Bianca and i had a fight. She blurted out the truth of why my mum an i are so different!" she said. "I wa adopted!" Ruby and Casey Gasped. "Aww, its gunna be okay April!" Ruby said, comforting her friend.

Brax slowly took off the blindfold to reveal a small country cottage. "Aw Brax, thankyou for everything!" i squealed. He smiled at himself and looked down at me. "I thought you'd be happy!" he replied, picking her up, as if they were a married couple.

WOAH !!!! Lots of surprises there, especially.............

 It should have been him. Not Brax. He didnt love her like he did. He hadnt been there over the past 2 years. He knew it didnt excuse his violence towards her. And it didnt excuse his ignorance when he needed her the most. But he still loved her. This time, he was scared that he had pushed he too far and she was gone. There was no way of him ever getting her back now. He wiped the tears away drom his face, ashamed of himself.

 What is it then?" asked Brax. "umm.. I think im pregnant!" she answered. Brax was shocked. He didn't know what to think or say or do. "Is it his?" he asked slowly. "I don't know. But its either yours or his!" she answered.

 "yeah, im here to report myself of physical abuse to Charlie Buckton!" he said, sounding serious.

 April was standing there, dripping hair and satched clothes. She barged in and put her bags down kn the table. "Come on in then!" ruby said as she closed the door. "would charlie min if i stayed here for a few days?" she asked. She ha clearly been crying. "umm they are away but im sure she would say yes. Why? Exactly though.." Ruby answered, passing her the note. "Bianca and i had a fight. She blurted out the truth of why my mum an i are so different!" she said. "I wa adopted!" Ruby and Casey Gasped. "Aww, its gunna be okay April!" Ruby said, comforting her friend.

Chapter 5

Charlie sat on her uncomfortable bed. Thinking of how her & Angelo had once chosen this house, this room and this bed. How that was only 2 months earlier and look at her now. She was a trainwreck. Her life was in ruins. Thats what she thought anyways. Brax' life was perfect at the moment. Having Left the riverboys, owning a successful buisness and living with the woman he loved. But he wasnt sure if she loved him. She sure did. The only reason she had coped these last few weeks was thanks to him. He was scared he didnt lover her. And he sure did.

She fiddled with her badge. 'Sargeant C. Buckton' it said. It was her last day as a police officer and she wanted to leave on a good day. She was almost ready. She was about to put her belts on, when Brax walked in. "Heeeey!" he said, "is everyone out?" i laughed and nodded. "Gooooooood!" he said, before he leaned down and kissed me.

Watson watched, as her police partner walked through the police station doors and straight into he old office. She walked in to fin her on her phone. She was texting Brax already.

'Hey, missing you already! See you

When i get home. X love ya

Without thinking she had added the 'love ya' she gasoed as she realised. What was he gunna say or do. She was busy worrying about it when her phone instantly vibrated. It was from Brax. She opened it and sighed in relief.

'Hey, i miss youu too. See you at 4.

Already countin down the hours.

Love ya too x'

She smiled. A riverboy just told her that he loved her. Its not every day that happenes to you. She text back.

'Cant believe you said you love me :) x'

She was waitin for an answer when Watson walked in. "Hey partner!" she said. "Hey, im sorry, but ive gotta get this paperwork done. Talk later?" she nodded and walked out. When her phone suddenly vibrated and her heart skipped a beat.

I know, ive been wanting to for weeks now. Cause

I do. I love you Charlie Buckton.'

I smiled and squealed.

LUNCH BREAK

Charlie walked in to the bar, where she had so many memories if herself watchin Brax. She had liked him ever since the first day she spotted him in this small local bar. She walked upto the counter.

"Heeey Brax!" she said as he walked upto her.

"Hey!" he said as he leaned down and kissed her.

"By the way, i do love you." he whispered. She laughed.

"Yeahh, i love you too!" he laughed this time.

Archived