Charlie Buckton, Darryl Braxton, Angelo Rosetta story!

Guest Charlie-brax

Title: Charlie Buckton, Daryl Braxton and Angelo Rosetta story!

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Charlie, Brax, Angelo

BTTB rating: teen

Genre: General.

Does story include spoilers:No

Any warnings: I will tell you at the beginnin of each chapter.

Summary: Charlie and Angelo are happy and living together until Angelo offers fro Brax and his brothers to move in. What will happen to cause a summer bay scandal and what will happen to everone involved?

This is my 2nd fanfic so it mighten be too good.

Chapter 1

"Im homeee" called out Charlie as she walked in the door of her home with Angelo and her daughter Ruby. No one answered so she went in to get a drink. Just as she put the keys down she hear a knock at the door.

She opened rhe door to find the leader of the river boys, Daryl 'Brax' Beaxton standin there, holding a box labelled bedroom in his arms.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to sound tough. "im movin in!" he relied, laughing as he said this.

"Whattt!" she said. " Angelo offered so here i am. She smiled at him, trying to hide how angry she was that he could so this without talking to her. Not that she would have said yes.

20 MINUTES LATER

Angelo walked in the door and saw Brax and his brother Heath siting on the couch having a beer. "I need to talk to youu!" said Charlie as she saw him standing at the door. He gulped as he followed her into the kitchen. She turned and looked him. "what were you thinking Angelo. Seriously Brax. Im a police officer and theyre riverboys." she said pointing in their direction. "He needed somewhere to stay and it wont be pernament" he said as he grabbed a beer and sat in the middle of the two brothers. She stormed up the stairs and jumped in the shower, hoping that would settle her down. It wasn't just that he was a riverboy and possibly a drugdealer. She was also reeeaaaallllyyyy attracted to him and wa scare that she might do something she regretted while he was living under the same roof. An he always had smart comments for anything that she said or did.

She got out and wrapped a towel around her body. She walked into her bedroom and got dressed.

She walked into the kitched and Brax was in there, xalling for pizza. She got a glass of water and started on tea. Ruby came down and they had their vegetarian while the guys all had pizzas. Ruby was confused and she didn't know what her boyfriends brothers were movin in to her mothers house. She didn't want to say anything in case she upset anyone.

Next chapter:

Angelo abuses Charlie.

Charlie & Brax kiss.

Brax comforts Charlie.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 2

Angelo left for work at his local resteraunt, Angelos. Ruby was at school and it was just Charlie and Brax at home. Charlie tried to stay away from him as much as possible but it seemed he tried to do the opposite. He liked her but she didnt seem interested. She did have Angelo but they were having alot of troubles at the moment. Brax found Charlie, sitting on her bed crying. He went in and comforted her. She told hime what happened, with her and Angelo. He had got angry and was now startin to get abusive. She had big black bruises across her chest and legs. He was really worried for her and her safety.

Later that day, Angelo came home and found Beax comforting Charlie. He got angry and pushed him out of the room. Brax decided that maybe the couple should have some time to sort all this out. He started to walk away until he heard her scream. He raced back in there an found him bashing her constantly. Brax was alot better built as he ripped Angelo off of her and knocked him out. By now Charlie was bleeding and crying. "We're gunna need to take you to a hospital!" brax said, clearly worried about her. She nodded as they made their way down the stairs and into the car.

Sid walked into the room where Charlie wa being treated. "So what exactly happened?" he asked, but Charlie was too scared to answer. "Angelo has been physically abusing her!" Brax said, sounding discusted. Sid nodded. "Just make sure you inform the police of what happened and try not to leave out any details. She nodded as the nurses finished on her. She had a bandage around her stomach and a few cuts over her face. The nurses and Sid left and Brax was left alone with Charlie. "Thankyou brax. If there is ever anything i can do for you name it and its done!" she said still trembling from what she had just gone through. Brax smiled. "No worries, i would do that for you again anytime!" he replied as he smiled down at her. She was so beautiful and he hated seeing her hurt. He just hated the idea that she loved someone else. "You know i dont even love him!" she said crying. Brax leaned in and hugged her. "Its okay, you dont need to tell me!" he said comforting her. "i want to! He forced me to move in and i wa secretly happy that you moved in, i really like you!" she said as she blushed. Brax had never been happier in his life. "will you kiss me?" she asked. He bodded as he leaned in and did what he had been wanting to do for the past 6 weeks. They both laughed afterwards and Brax knew that felt the same way as he has for a long time now.

Chapter 3

Charlie and Brax walked away from the hospital, hand in hand. This had defently brought them alot closer. Charlie disn't care what all her workmates would think an Brax didn't care what all the riverboys would think. All that mattered was that Charlie and Brax were together. Charlie had never been so happy in her life before.

Angelo got home, he was smashed after he drunk ro try and forget all his troubles. He walked into his bedroom and found a note on the bed.

'Angelo,

You will find all your stuff in the

Garage. I want you and all your

Things gone by the time i get back

Tomorrow morning. Me and Ruby

Are staying at Leah's. Brax is at

A motel. Im breaking up with you

And i eould appreciate it if you

Never came back.

Charlie '

He threw the note on the ground in anger. He hated himself for being so abusive but thats all he could do. He loved Charlie and she didnt feel the same. She loved Brax. He thought that if he did that, she wouldn't leave him. He decided that its better iff if he just leaves. He'll argue later but at the moment he couldnt handle all this.

Charlie and Ruby slet in the same bed. Charlie cried herself to sleep as her bruises were hurting and she couldn't believe that she had finally got away. Ruby hugged her allnight long until she fell asleep in her arms.

The next morning, the girls woke up and headed into rhe diner for breakfast. Thats where they found Brax and Casey. They motioned for the girls to join them. Charlie and Brax smiled at each other.

"Hey, how you doing?" he asked.

"Sore, but i feel alot better knowin that im not with that loser anymore!" she said with discust. Charlie leaned in against his chest. "It' okay, everythings gunna be alright!" he said as he comforted her. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. She looked up at Brax and he wiped away her tears. She hugged him and all of a sudden she felt safe again. He made her feel warm and safe being around him.

Ruby walked into the house and found that Angelo had left. His stuff was gone and his car was no where to be seen. She spotted a note on the kitchen bench.

Charlie, Ruby & Brax,

Im sorry for any pain i may have

Caused for any of you. I have move to

The city and im not coming back. And

Charlie, you know you love him. Dont

Hold back. He loves you too. I can

Tell. Again, im sorry,

Angelo xx

Charlie burst out i tears as she read this. Brax comforted her as Ruby read the letter that had caused this. What they didn't know, was that he hadnt left Summer Bay. He was right there with them, behind the curtain.

LOVE this, most especially …….

 She opened rhe door to find the leader of the river boys, Daryl 'Brax' Beaxton standin there, holding a box labelled bedroom in his arms.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to sound tough. "im movin in!" he relied, laughing as he said this.

 Ruby was confused and she didn't know what her boyfriends brothers were movin in to her mothers house. She didn't want to say anything in case she upset anyone.

 She told hime what happened, with her and Angelo. He had got angry and was now startin to get abusive. She had big black bruises across her chest and legs. He was really worried for her and her safety.

 He started to walk away until he heard her scream. He raced back in there an found him bashing her constantly. Brax was alot better built as he ripped Angelo off of her and knocked him out. By now Charlie was bleeding and crying. "We're gunna need to take you to a hospital!" brax said, clearly worried about her. She nodded as they made their way down the stairs and into the car.

 "i want to! He forced me to move in and i wa secretly happy that you moved in, i really like you!" she said as she blushed.

 Charlie and Ruby slet in the same bed. Charlie cried herself to sleep as her bruises were hurting and she couldn't believe that she had finally got away. Ruby hugged her allnight long until she fell asleep in her arms.

 What they didn't know, was that he hadnt left Summer Bay. He was right there with them, behind the curtain.

Archived