The Secret Circle

Guest Romeo&Indi Forever

Has anyone ever heard of this show?

It airs in Australia on Foxtel (Which is like cable) on Fox 8 on Oct 31st at 7:00pm.

It stars Britt Robertson (Scream 4 and Avalon High) as Cassie Blake and Phoebe Tonkin (H2O Just Add Water and Tomorrow When The War Began) as Faye Chamberlain

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard of it !!!

I was hoping it would be on Go!, just like Vampire Diaries by the same author ..... Hopefully it still will be on free to air eventually, as I LOOOVE the previews I’ve seen of Phoebes as bad girl Faye !!!!!!

I read in TV WEEK yesterday that Vampire Diaries is going to be on Fox 8 now instead of GO! I liked the Secret Circle I thought it was good. Does anyone know what else Thomas Dekker has been in? I know him from something but can't think of what it is

I read in TV WEEK yesterday that Vampire Diaries is going to be on Fox 8 now instead of GO!

I read that too and it's going to be a long wait for Season 3 as they are airing Season 1 right now and I haven't watched the first episode of The Secret Circle yet

Archived